+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 522 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub say best way for trading yeh ha k ap fundamental and technical analysis per dihaan dain as in donon k baghair trading bohat mushkil hi hai.and ap ko stop loss and take profit sahi sa lgana ana chahiyay.and sab say best way to signals ko follow ker k hi trading kerna ha if you have no time for learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best way to trade in forex market analyze current forex news properly, prepare technical analysis and understand market signals and graphs deeply and carefully and find good entry and exit points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to trade forex has to deal with trader by trader. I am a scalper and also a day trader, i try my best to follow my trading decisions using its rules. Forex trading is all about rules, our best is just for us alone to use.

Member ezhaforex is an unknown quantity at this point ezhaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Niqo View Post
    the best way to trade forex is by using clear psychological war. Its when you are understanding that gainning in forex is all in your head. When in trading forex then you should understand that you should have a strong mind. A very strong mind should help you to understand. Eliminate greed. Avoid being afraid. Its the worst thing that you can ever have in your mind.
    correct, in the forex never be afraid just because you are at a disadvantage, of all your losses and try to make lessons analyze each movement and not to forget the fundamentals that way you can deal with both

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    Best way to trade is keep your emotions under control and never try to do revenge trades. That will mostly lead you to loss as you will be doing that with anger rather than analyzing.
    it is true in the trade we should be able to keep your emotions as much as possible but there are certain times when we experience loss we are trying to get greater benefits from our losses by installing a larger volume, it does not include what revenge?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    Hi..

The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.
    I agree with you, sometimes by following the development trend can cause problems because trends can change quickly without us the opportunity to take action antisipasi.then what ways do you think are best used in addition to follow the development trend?

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learned one thing, confidence comes when you know what you are doing, while the fear comes because you do not know what to do. This is where the role of planning prior to trading activities. So you know the big picture of what actually happened in the market.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best way to trade is to trade with own strategy, technique and money management with the right learning. We must remember that what is profitable to others might not profitable to us. This is so important for a trader .

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree all these things which you have indicated must knows about technical analysis indicators and signals.

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to conduct transactions in the forex business is to obey the rules of strategy and systems used by the disciplined use of this technique is very simple but still often violated by many traders and many traders are experiencing loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 522 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)