+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 522 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of best way to trade in forex marketing is starting with the demo account and be stop your lose and make a better profit don't go to real account untill you don't know how to trade well for more benefit and better profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,the Forex trading market is unpredictable and thus we have to be cautious - a good knowledge of technical as well as fundamental analysis is a must to trade in the market and deal with any kind of situation. Basic trading is must in the market - just a proper strategy and plan is needed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    The best way to trade is by making the use of the trading skills and thus the opportunities that the markets have to offer to us. And the only thing that we need to keep in our minds is that most of the times we do get the easy trades only thing is that we need to wait for them to come up.
    forex me trader ke pas agar achi strayegy aur acha tradimng plan na ho to forex me usseb ahut nuksan ho sakta hai kyunki har experienced trader ke pas acha tarding plan zarur hota hai jiski madad se wo lagatar profit kamate hai

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    I am a new traders in forex market. I learn about forex form many forum site and specially youtube.com. I always follow the exchange market and market news. I want to know forex trading from a training center but I have no knowledge about learning center. so, I am learning forex at home by using internet.
    Is good to learn this way and also to follow expert too on internet. But always test everything with demo account. If can get a good mentor for training you, then will also be better. Just have patience and also be able to improve on self.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new traders in forex market. I learn about forex form many forum site and specially youtube.com. I always follow the exchange market and market news. I want to know forex trading from a training center but I have no knowledge about learning center. so, I am learning forex at home by using internet.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade is by making the use of the trading skills and thus the opportunities that the markets have to offer to us. And the only thing that we need to keep in our minds is that most of the times we do get the easy trades only thing is that we need to wait for them to come up.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadfarooq View Post
    In forex trading, the best way to start the trading with demo trading account to get the trading experience and trading knowledge, to make the trade in better way in real trading, also make the short term trading in real account is more benefited.
    Yes, using demo account is good idea as starting point to trade in forex because we can train our skill of trading with demo account
    without risking anything. And also, you must spend more time for trading so you will know many different conditions in market because
    different condition will need different strategy.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the trader can follow the market then they will get much profit from their trading and we can call them as the expert
    so i think all want to do that till they learn and prctice for some knowledge to complete their weakness and problem...
    and as long as they can put the order at the right track such as entry and exit point . then they put their trading at the safer safer place

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very wisse and i see that you really pay attention for your money management ..you take the safest way for trading..i like it...
    and for me, i really agree with you although i sometimes to take a higher risk to get more profit from my trading but i have to sure about my decision to face the market..
    well, discipline and patience will bring us to the best place we want to take it

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, the best way to start the trading with demo trading account to get the trading experience and trading knowledge, to make the trade in better way in real trading, also make the short term trading in real account is more benefited.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 522 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)