+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 522 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not believe with trading naked, as long as the trader use chart or candlestick for to use in their trading...because naked trading did not use candlestick or else like it and also indicators ... and how about waiting for the news?they use news to open position...?so there is no naked trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    listening to opinions or rumors, it is not recommended in this business.
    because it will affect your analysis. you are expected to believe in his own analysis.
    and you should try to do it without being influenced by others.

I 've heard the story:
    My five traders united in a room, get a smaller result than when they were trading each, without interacting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, the same goal which is to reduce the risk of greater loss,
    but from different sides of technical, we have the opportunity to reverse the situation,
    of loss into a profit position..

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by furiya View Post
    I think the best way to trade is trading with small lots and don't do over trading. Always trade in favor of trend, don't trade against the trend. Wait for the appropriate time or point for opening a position. Do proper analysis of every trade before opening it and after closing it and try to find out your mistakes to improve your trading.
    Nice words, yes trading with big lots with greed will not yield best results consistently
    In Forex trading making consistent profit is the most important instead of trading with large lots and getting few winning and more loosing orders.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to trade is trading with small lots and don't do over trading. Always trade in favor of trend, don't trade against the trend. Wait for the appropriate time or point for opening a position. Do proper analysis of every trade before opening it and after closing it and try to find out your mistakes to improve your trading.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the way which is making good profit for a trader is the best way and it should be developed by the trader himself through his continuous effort and there are few who do this nacked trading but its not suitable for newbie and i also dont do nacked trading because i always prefer to use some indi in my chart.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best day is the day you find that the market analysis and clear when we can understand the movement of the market in my opinion there's no one day exact for that

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well There has a many way to trade or you can tell opening the first order , its need at least simple analysis if you can make good analysis before opening trade that would enough , but without that its simple gambling and gambling is simply unnecessary or cant be the best way to trade

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what I do many time is price action charts with only a handfull of trading methods that you have mastered and waiting patiently to see the setups is in to open the order like buy or sell But what about others????many traders who have a good plan but they did not carry out with discipline and lack of consistency, so they do carelessness that may not be done.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main agar apni baat bolu to

capital ka 10% hi ka order leta hun..

Tp-sl dene ke liye pivot point chek karta hun..

Target rahta hain ki 1-5% ka profit on capital milna hi chahiye..

Daily one trade - profit ya loss..

Kosis rahti hain

10-10 profit mile...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 522 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)