+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 522 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to apne he tareeqey se trade karta houn kioun k pehely main kafi dostoun k kehne par trade open karta tha or kafi loss hota tha par ab main khud he trade open karta hnn or kafi satisfied houn es se kioun k profit ho ya loss dil mutmain hota ha k jo bhi howa apne hatoun se howa ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han app bilkul he thik kah rahe ho kioun k ager ham kisi or k kahene par tarde karain ge to woh hamare liye itni profitable nahi ho gi ya bikhul he hamare haq main sahi nahi ho ge sirf or sirf ager app apne treeqe se trade karo ge to phr app kafi lamyab raho ge or kafi profit kama saktey ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    very good review brother. it is very good to trade on your own because everyone , every trader can learn with their own made faults and can realize his mistake. thus , can overcome mistakes and use them for their gains. running on guidelines can't make a good trader , trade on his own line can turn the losses into profits.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes of course my friend i honestly i still depend to it, and i think that if there is a tool to make easy oour trade so why we do not use it?for me i do not want make a complicated it, make all simple
    Using indicators are so difficult in forex trading system and I can't understand them. Most of the traders are not know about the indicator trading and I am one of them so I trade on daily signal and observe the trend.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhushikesh View Post
    Without indicators its not easy to trade. Because indicator gives us info abt when to buy and sell. So we must make the knowledge and use of indicator.
    yes of course my friend i honestly i still depend to it, and i think that if there is a tool to make easy oour trade so why we do not use it?for me i do not want make a complicated it, make all simple
    do the best we can

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should always trade in favor of trend, don't trade against the trend. Wait for the appropriate time or point for opening a position. Do proper analysis of every trade before opening it and after closing it and try to find out your mistakes to improve your trading.

Banned Rhushikesh is an unknown quantity at this point Rhushikesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strong View Post
    The best way to trade in forex is to trade with small lots only. We can earn a lot of money from the forex trading if we learn from our bad experiences and it will be more helpful. So we should trade with less greed so that we can earn a small and consistent profit from forex.
    ya its right we dnt be a greedy and we have to keep patience. We have to built a strategy and if we do our proper money management then i dnt think we wil b in difficulty.

The best way of trading is that 1st we must built our confidence and skill on demo. After demo experience we can do our best on real account. Also we have to keep decipline alot during trading and money management for making money.

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    thanks yaar. ha bhai mehnat to kar raha hoon. par agar ek aur accha guide miljata to main aur accha ban sakta sayad. waise main sabhi ko kehta hoon ki sikho. sikhne se aap trading ki naya naya strategy paoge.
    dost agar hum indicators ke bare mai pura knowledge bana le toh hum kafi acche tarike se trading kar sakate hai....hum demo account pe kar sakate hai practice.

Without indicators its not easy to trade. Because indicator gives us info abt when to buy and sell. So we must make the knowledge and use of indicator.
    Last edited by Victoryindia; 2011-12-24 at 08:07 PM.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is truly no best way to trade the forex trading market. Every trader has their own trading style that they will require to trade with. Just use what works for you when you are trading the forex exchange market.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    bina indicators ke trade karne ka matlab hai loss me jana
    indicators aur study ke sath hi trading karni chahuiey warna apke loss ke chances zada ho jate hai aur profit ke kam ho jate hai
    har trader ko ye baat smajh me aani chahiye
    aapne thik kaha bhai..forex me indicators ka matlab hai forex ki life line
    agar aap indicators ko follow nahi karte to aapke los ke bahut zada chances ho jate hai..asia karna bahut zada risky hai
    forex me sabse pehle aapko fundamentals pe nazar marni chahaiye..uske baad techncials dekhen chahaiye aur fir indicators se unhe cross check karne ke baad final deal kholni chhaiye..jo trader ye steps follow karta hai wo market me bahut paisa kamata hai

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first,we understand basic concepts of trading.demo account teaching to us several important factors such as take profit,stop loss,margin call,pending orders.we analyze, well practice with these factors and get experience.the best way to trade is using take profit and stop loss for each orders.we should not wait for getting huge profit and it leads to huge losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 522 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)