+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 522 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member hmallia is an unknown quantity at this point hmallia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am following a simple strategy to trade, buy right and sit tight, so I enter at support level, so that if market goes against of my position then I will face very minimal loss, or else I create very low open quantity with out using stop loss and hold it for long term period until I make profit from that. And do averaging if necessary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader ka apna apna style hota hay bht say loi kisi style se trade krta hay koi kisy style se likn ju zeada style mei profit hasil kary wohi un ky liye best trading stylw yan way hota hay likn ap ny be ju bat ki hay wo be sahi hay fundamental ko dekh kay indicator ko check kar kay trading karni chahiye taky profit be acha hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in fact in Forex trading I do think the best way to trade is to consider yourself always as a newbie ,you should learn and always learn how to trade in market because in the Forex there is always something new to learn about ,If you consider your knowledge in the Forex trading as completed and that you know everything in the Forex market.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex mein badiya tarika trading ka yehi hota hai, ki hum log pahle to trading ko achi tarah se sikh le bhai, yaha par trading karna aa jata hai, to bhai uske baad mein hi humare ko trading se income ho sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes it’s much true that best ways of forex trading means open or close any order with follows fundamental analysis and technical analysis. A trader can get success if the trader can trade with good forex knowledge. Learng is best ways of success in forex trading.
    Last edited by bany; 2016-03-28 at 08:01 PM.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that the best way to trade is to trade after predicting the trend and you can have real success in this way, therefore always try to trade when you have done your work and technical analysis and then place your trades in direction of the trend

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I also feel better if we are trading with the account management good but only with the account manager is the only help us reduce risk and get a maximum profit is not enough for us to be able to make a profit but we need a good strategy

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that good way to become a good trader and become a reliable and fast trader rich is: First, to learn some kind of forex trading techniques you think is good that you think is profitable continuously.

Member abdullah99 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very difficult business in the world that gives us good profit for our successful trading. A person can easily earn good money from forex trading by learning forex trading successfully. Knowledge and experience is key to success of best way to trade in forex.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right that it depends on us that how we trade it's in the hands of a trader that which strategy he wants to use, and what type of methods he want to apply in order to prevent any big loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 522 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)