+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 450 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a currency with low spreads and stable movement is a good choice for novice traders. And avoid high-impact news because the news makes us change the analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by f123x View Post
    If you have stable foundation, i think you will have a good chance of winning. When i say foundation, i mean the basic knowledge that you know about forex. So in order to have a solid and profound foundtion, you really have to study forex and understand it before you take your chances in live trading.
    I think that forex is like other businesses, there are lucky and some are losers, who are lucky are those who can take advantage of good opportunities and the losers are those who can not read it right opportunity, because it determines the ability of a trader in this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I am already familiar with the currency pair eur / usd, gbp / usd, or aud / usd because the three pairs is quite high daily movement, but we must be careful with that quick movement easily touch the profit and loss otherwise any such

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

What currency pairs would you suggest to start with as a beginner? Would you suggest to stick with the same pairs? Thanks a lot.
    I would reccommend eur/usd or aud/usd, that two pairs has a moderate movement, which is good for beginner trader. For new trader, it is recommended to trade only in one pair so they can adjust themself correctly on their platform and especially the market,

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion every currency pair having their own importance but its depend on trader that how they can get the study and which currency pair are choose for their real trading but there are so many things which are important for trading forex.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan View Post
    no pair of rules which are suitable for beginners, because all pairs are equal, the risk and characteristics. but in my opinion easier to use EUR / USD for beginners because it affects the currencies of some countries are certainly easier on the analysis and the small spread.
    me ye baat nahi manta ki har pair equal hota hai kyunki meer hsia bse har pair ki alag alag volatility aur move hoti hai
    jaise jpy pair kayi mahino se bahut hi shant hai jabki aud paior bahut volatile hai..eur/usd pair ko sabse acha pair mana jata hai aur har naye trader ko issi me trading karni choti hai

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no pair of rules which are suitable for beginners, because all pairs are equal, the risk and characteristics. but in my opinion easier to use EUR / USD for beginners because it affects the currencies of some countries are certainly easier on the analysis and the small spread.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner in forex,I just suggest you trade with EUR/USD,GBP/USD in the forex market.You see, the trend of the two currency pairs are so clear while we are trading.What is more,there usually happen so many forex event on the two curency pairs.So you may trade with the two pairs here.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    What currency pairs would you suggest to start with as a beginner? Would you suggest to stick with the same pairs? Thanks a lot.
    I think the EURUSD currency pair, since these pairs are often a lot in the analysis. otherwise it may find the currency pair that is at least spread. Until now I used a currency pair get a lot of profit.

Member suraj is an unknown quantity at this point suraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that knowledge is the basic starir for every which lead us to success, ager insian ko knowlge he naho to wo trade nehe ker sekta so i think basic knowldhe k sat sath good and power stratgies b jarori hain achi profit banank leye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 450 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)