+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 450 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think cruency pair mein he bht se log trade kerty han is me spread jo kam hota ha i think is me he hamry liy zzayda fayda hota ha jis se ham is me acha kamyab profit kama skty han yhai best ha foerex mein zada

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are new to the forex trading then you must have to make use of the demo account for learning the forex market and try to make good profitable trading strategy with the help of which you can easily gain good income while trading on the real account
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    What currency pairs would you suggest to start with as a beginner? Would you suggest to stick with the same pairs? Thanks a lot.
    agar koi bhi beginner EURUSD ke sath trading sikhta hai to is pair me usaki analysis shakti bhi improve hoti rhati hai and is pair me maiximum log trading krna pasand karte hai, vaise to bhut sare or bhi pair normal and comman hai new trader ke liye jaise ki eurusd, gbpusd, nzusd, usdchf, in sabhi currencies ke chart and movements similar hi hote hai and jada logo ke pass in sabhi trader ke bare me knowledge bhi hota hai to new trader ka bhi knoweldge asani se improve ho skta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fran Caaner Manu is an unknown quantity at this point Fran Caaner Manu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question ,for a good trader there are no good and bad , easy and hard pairs , all pairs are the same ,and you should learn how to trade them all , but if you want i think that is better to focus on a specific pair or 2 , that way you will learn its moving behaviours , and you can expect where its gonna move sometimes , personnally i like to focus on gbpusd and gbpaud specially , everyone choose where he feels comfortable.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new trader i think eur-usd is the most suitable to learn and start to trade no matter on real account or on demo account, but for sure this depend on the trader personality because eur-usd movement are relative slow and not to high movement so for me this really suitable for learn so we can understand money management and risk management in slow movement after that we can choose other pair if we did not suitable with eur-usd

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well for me i have stared trade with USD/JPY too and I think for starters this would be best and it may not have that much volume so this is why i say it can be safe to trade with this pair most of time and newbies need time and I hope this can give some tiem for newbies to stay in forex.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe lagta hai ki forex trading mein sabse zyda move hone wala pair eur/usd rehta hai isliye jab traders iss field mein naye hote hain toh iss pair ko lena zyada pasand karte hain hamesha.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the beginners should focus on one pair only and don't try to analyze many pairs , it's better to focus on the EUR/USD only because it's a good pair to learn well and to understand how the market moves and know how you can make a profit.

Senior Member hamotorres is an unknown quantity at this point hamotorres's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello
    In my view trading on the major pairs each tyro best trading in foreign currency trading
    Like eurusd and gpbusd and usdjpy
    At the same time couples least spreads
    I would not recommend trading on the direct final couples in early trading on foreign currencies

Senior Member ecoobeco is an unknown quantity at this point ecoobeco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have to understand the trading system well so that you can understand what is the best time of trading.Again,you have to practice trading in demo account for about three months and you will not get any money for that.By practicing,you will develop your trading skills. If i Weal feature so Necessary hard work .I think if i hard work it also improve and earn money my life .Hard work is one of the key to be a successful traders.if you want to succesd in your life your necessary to be a hard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 450 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)