+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 450 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally recommend for a newbie to trading on the USD / CHF pair because the movement is quite smooth unlike the pair GBP / USD that sometimes its movement back and forth in a fairly large range

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    I didn't use GBP/JPY because its spread is too high although its movement is good enough. I prefer to use GBP/USD
    as my references because it's much lower spreads and its movement is fast enough for me.
    yeah i know, GBP/USD and EUR/USD have smallest spread than other pairs. but gbp/jpy is good to for begginer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    I didn't use GBP/JPY because its spread is too high although its movement is good enough. I prefer to use GBP/USD
    as my references because it's much lower spreads and its movement is fast enough for me.
    yeah,, what you say true friends that the movement of the GBP / JPY spread is too high for me and I also traded on the pair EUR / USD and GBP / USD which I think has pretty good movement and the spreads are as low as 3 pips

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah, in the fact my opinion is same with you, but ussually i use GBP/JPY too to trading. this pairs have big volatile.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siberian For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What currency pairs would you suggest to start with as a beginner? Would you suggest to stick with the same pairs? Thanks a lot.
    its like asking from which dish i should start eating. lol
    if you ask a japanese he will advice you EUR-JPY, USD-JPY, a briton will say GBP-USD a canadian USD-CAD

So its upto you. GBP-USD & EUR-USD are d most traded currency pairs so most people advice to start trading these pairs. but no hard & fast rule is there
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    I feel that newbies should start trading with basic currency pairs like EURUSD,GBPUSD.
    these 2pairs are really good and particularly EURUSD will have less spreads with some brokers and it is also less volatile.
    yeah, in the fact my opinion is same with you, but ussually i use GBP/JPY too to trading. this pairs have big volatile.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that newbies should start trading with basic currency pairs like EURUSD,GBPUSD.
    these 2pairs are really good and particularly EURUSD will have less spreads with some brokers and it is also less volatile.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29)

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as a beginner its good to start with low movement currency pairs and for this EUR/USD is the best but at the same time have to ability to manage money mangement also . anyway if anyone continue with few pairs only for long time then its better for him and i also doing this from many days.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What currency pairs would you suggest to start with as a beginner? Would you suggest to stick with the same pairs? Thanks a lot.
    tone is not always a friend to start with one partner to understand well how the characteristics of the pair unag and if it is able to master the characteristics of a currency pair such unag maybe you can switch to the other study

Thanks

Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

babatunde77 (2021-05-30), javedqasim (2018-03-10), ranukumbolo (2013-06-12), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 450 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450

Subscribe to this Thread (12)