+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 479 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4785

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you really don't need to know much about the history of the forex market to be able to make profits from trading in the market, though having a good knowledge about the history of the market can help you increase your knowledge and maintain the right perception about the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldtrader View Post
    forex trading is indeed a great business to do and to make a lot of money in the market you can do trading to be well and to help yourself financially , therefore you have to take a chance in trading, first learn it well then you can earn as well
    Forex trading ke business me ham logon ko kitni income mil rahi hai ye bhi dekhna hoga aur uske baad me ham log apni trading ko kar sakte hain. Agar hame is baat ka bhi pata chal sakta hai ki is time me kis tarah ke trends chal rahe hain tab trading ko karna hamare liye aasan ban jayega.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member saimakanwalk1 is an unknown quantity at this point saimakanwalk1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am join the for ex today. At this time I have the little knowledge. So that I have no information about the history if the for ex market. I can not write the history.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member huqen is an unknown quantity at this point huqen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it's the fundamental standard of the nature everything in developed . so do the forex will . what's more, how about we trust that forex gets the quick development and it makes more propelled framework furthermore help the merchants may get help with the new advancements

Member goldtrader is an unknown quantity at this point goldtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is indeed a great business to do and to make a lot of money in the market you can do trading to be well and to help yourself financially , therefore you have to take a chance in trading, first learn it well then you can earn as well

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading k business ki history bhot he purani history hai jiss ko samjha jae to hum samjh saktay hain or hume kissi tarha say apnay kam k baray me achi tarha say information rakhna hoti hai us information ko samnay rakhty howe hum apnay mind ka use kiya kartay hain or khud ko kissi kabil bana saktay hain k hum kuch kar sake.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a good online business but i do not know abput the histor of the forex but i can adfviose you if you know information about this business you can do it wab site of the indian forex forum and this forum information you get him a lot ofr the experience.

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han bhi mein is bary mein bilkul janta hun trading histry k bary mein bht acha janta hun is se ham is me acha profit kamany waly ba jaty han jab hamra confidance bhr jata ha ham hisrty se pata laga skty hn k ham ne total kitna kamaya haa

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex trade karte time agar app forex history dekhna chahte hai jis mai app ne kitni trade ki hai kitni trade positive mai hai or kitni trade negative mai hai app es ki details jan sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai hard work se acha bussiness kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai jis mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good information, actually i really hate history class but if only read one or two paragraph i think this still can be enjoyable. i also think there are many trader that did not care about this forex history as we all know trader only focus in learn how to make profit and how to minimize the profit, so friend this really great idea to share history and basic knowledge about forex in here, so we did not need to read whole book of forex history

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 479 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)