+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 479 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we continue to learn and continue to gain knowledge, our skills will gradually improve and one day we will become knowledgeable and experienced traders. Earnings income in forex is not enough but we must produce consistently. And my history of forex is not long and I just started trading forex a few months ago. Yes I have been trading on the stock market for several years so there isn't much to learn to start trading forex and so I missed the demo section.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-14)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am on the track because of the hon hon aur as his reckoning when it does not work out, so my market is sick so that we can trade like this, now hold on to forex and let's hope that forex gets a quick evolution and it makes trading as fast as possible to ism acha pasia kamaya jakta so that traders can get help with new technology but with the development of the world economy then trading currencies is left to a more advanced system and also helps me is the market hi read a little history about forex related to the history of currencies in determining control in the ell trade is the basic rule of the nature of everything

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    History is good but it can't help with how to trade so if you want to know how to make money with forex, then traders don't need to bother with forex history. Better to learn the basics of forex than to learn the history of forex. and you are right my brother, after a period of 3 months on the forex market, we learned good experiences, and after that, as did the on-trade experts, and Gagnet big profits, but you still need to update your trading methods, and don't forget to make good money management.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is connected with the actual history of the currency in determining control in trading but when using the development of the world economy the trading of the currency is left to the actual market therefore we are only able to trade the additional advanced technology already used in trading Forex The work is too smart. and Profits are very good and very important for traders. Traders trade this market to get profit and attract profit is a very good way for traders. When I make a profit, it is a very good logging and that moment is unforgettable for the trader.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes meri history for muje bht achi tara yad ha jab me forex i just recently was k bary i muje kuch n pata tha sub kuch mery dost ne batya is k bad i ne trade starts to 1000 $ se bad i muje sara loss ho gia origin of bat ye ha k is that I experience it tha par me ne is that I have had a kiay experience for dubra investment because we are lucky kama haha and loss thra he hota ha

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes those are the most records and we did Forex with that note because we didn't bang on the pros who have the right to see prehistory and call later so this is why Forex is supported on account and we can find from the previous one the correct try to find from your history and don't repeat error. and our trading history is a brief introduction of our trading experience and if you copy any strategy from any trader, you should check its trading history which gives you information about its trading operators.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders from one country exchange money with their partners in neighboring countries to do business. It is true for today's currency exchange business to have a number of changes as a result of us actually doing everything easy, and a few days the tactics that many of us use today may also turn into history and should be fully modified by new methodologies. it makes a lot of sophisticated systems plus facilitates that traders might get convenience.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I almost never discuss the history of forex. I just searched what was there at the moment. although reading about forex history, i only saw one eye. But from the opinions you offer. I became more aware about your forex. and I see it must start from history. Thank you friend. and I think that in order to know your record, in order to meet the increase in future forex trading, you have to track the fastness of your trade so that it ends in a loss. We learn from mistakes, if it's profitable, we fasten our ride tools ..

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very nice. You track your trades from 1998. This means that you will be almost in control of the pair's movements and you can predict their movements almost accurately. and it's great that you are happy with your forex trading and profits. but it's always better if you know more. a forex trader must continue to gain knowledge about the forex market continuously. That is for improvement.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I understand online forex trading is a new business throughout the millennium era, except for trading foerx will be a business recently .. for online forex trading, the return to build traders is a lot of simple things in trading, and it really is a new technology with type mt4 and mt5 plates. and, trade very easily and from the comfort of our own homes. The face of trade has changed significantly from the past. And one day trading forex methods too. Like the new MT5 which is more sophisticated, reliable and user friendly. Maybe in the near future MT6 will also release

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 479 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)