+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 479 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowing history can be really scary as it can put you off your main target instead it can create unnecessary pressure on your mind to follow them and sometimes its not good you have to be relax to become successful.
    and I interpret a young account around the forex connected to the history of presentness in determining kotrol in patronage but with the developing of mankind frugalness then change the presentness is handed over to the activity so that we can do a swap same this now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the trading history itself it is a part of forex . it shows us configure of our trading. it is important for us to review our trading and it is a proof show us the result that how we can work in this erea. and from it, traders know how should they learn more about it. and the details about forex trading you shared is helpful for the beginners and they better to understand the market basiscs and by viewing the above forex market controls with the main and news comes accrose the world so focus on the news to set your plans in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess in my point of view that currecy exchange has been taking place since man began to use currencies. traders from one nation exchange money with their counterparts in the neighbouring countries to conduct business and the details about forex trading you shared is helpful for the beginners and they better to understand the market basiscs and by viewing the above forex market controls with the main and news comes accrose the world so focus on the news to set your plans in forex trading.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I understand the history. history of forex trading is a market price that is always repeated. and in forex trading, we also have been able to understand the fundamentals, because these aspects are very important role in the movement of market prices. and i don't know Forex is helping any counties economy or not ..but i think few of are making huge profit by this system ..like brokers are making lots of money and may be this will help their economy ..but yes this start after the world war two ..and this is the most popular business program in online

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I understand the history. history of forex trading is a market price that is always repeated. and in forex trading, we also have been able to understand the fundamentals, because these aspects are very important role in the movement of market prices. and i don't know Forex is helping any counties economy or not ..but i think few of are making huge profit by this system ..like brokers are making lots of money and may be this will help their economy ..but yes this start after the world war two ..and this is the most popular business program in online

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market start long time ago. Trader should know what is forex market is and how it work and how price move. And what is the reason forex market start. I think it is not that essential but if trader know about forex market then it is good. and I want to know the history. that means in this globalization more advanced technology is being used in forex trading market. like this advanced technology the scientists are inventing more new technology. who will know it? who will tell where are we going in near future?

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market start long time ago. Trader should know what is forex market is and how it work and how price move. And what is the reason forex market start. I think it is not that essential but if trader know about forex market then it is good. and thank you for nice share, i do not the history of Forex Trading because i am cannot read about history and i cannot search the Forex history but now i am learn your information and some other member information.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bohat achi bat hai ke ap ne Forex trading ki history share ki hai sab ke sath main bi bohat zayda period se logo ko dekh raha hon trading karte hue is main bohat zayda fida hai or ye World wide bohat famous hai is main different currencies hain sab se best hai ye online.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Know the history of forex trading is not a prerequisite for making profits in the market. Granted it is good to know how a thing started, but more important it is to know how you can make your gains from it.
    and is that open for worldwide since 1971???i don't think it never possible to trade with internet that time coz internet never revealed during 70's and i think internet beocme powerful after 90 and that time we never seen internet about Forex trading ..may be that time it only works like stock trading in live market

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You do not need forex trading history in your trading journal. What you neewd in your trading journal is the reason why you make a profit or why you make a loss so that you can learn from them and improve.
    and is that open for worldwide since 1971???i don't think it never possible to trade with internet that time coz internet never revealed during 70's and i think internet beocme powerful after 90 and that time we never seen internet about Forex trading ..may be that time it only works like stock trading in live market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 479 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)