+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 479 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4785

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member sabak is an unknown quantity at this point sabak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, I 'm sure with the use of application present assist us to transmit transactions. before that happens we outgo take from now, and when ulterior study has progressive we just ensue it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mazpion is an unknown quantity at this point mazpion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also do not know about the actual history of this particular business. However I knew that it must be a big place with regard to earning money and develop upward the career also. Its a big chance for those to earn money and create personally also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ek bhot he purana work hai jiss work ko samjhnay k liye karnay k liye kafi sari aesi cheezen hume zehan me rakh lena hoti hai k hum un ko samjh saknay k baray me jan saka kare yeh sara ka sara humara khud ka he kam howa karta hai ta k hum us ko chala saka kare or us ko samjhnay k baray me samjh sake .

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very beneficial to have a knowledge of the history of forex, and is also necessary to review the history of the platform. the trader must continually review the historical data of metatrader because it often is repeated in the future. The trader must also use the history to test his trading systems and robots.

Banned ashraf111 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf111's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi mobile se bhi hum forex trading kar sakte hain us ke liye app ke pass mobile mai internet ka hona zarori hai aur ap is se bhi forex kar sakte hain lekin computer se sab se best hai forex trading k Luy

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your information my friend, as far history of forex trading i only learn and see it on history of my chart trading this good information, as trader we should know about basic knowledge of forex trading, and i never read also searching about history of forex trading, but from your thread i got this information for free without searching on google, true this forum are good for give us more knowledge about forex trading

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, knowing about the forex trading is very important for every trader because it would help you understand that how the things started in this business and how the things are going one now a days, so you should work here to know the business properly.

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading has started 30 to 40 years back but the exchange of good and service is there from the very beginning of the civilisation. The system for stabilising the economy lead to compare the currencies against the gold. Which in turn result in the establishment of foreign exchange market.Yes it is one of the pretty cool market to gain profit

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes my friend analyzing forex trading history is a very good trading technique because it is help you to analyze your trading performance and your trading condition so every trading should follow trading history before opening position, thanks.

Member FouadSGhanem is an unknown quantity at this point FouadSGhanem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion we do not need to know more about forex history ! we can use this time in learning some thing new or to modify our plans and strategies or something like that will be useful and good for us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 479 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)