+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 395 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysts are the most important for fixing any problem without any good work or any company is not built properly. so we must pay attention to technical tanning. It can be started at university colleges and other institutions and is bound to know other people. and technical analysis is one of the most effective methods we can use to analyze the forex market and benefit from it. This involves the use of indicators that we have in our MT4 trading terminal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gurusd has blessed short-term traders with technical analysis although no one can guess correctly the future in the forex market so that today's trading is quite difficult but traders are able to move and benefit with the help of technical anlaysis. It is the art of discovering possible future movements based on historical prices. and the best strategy that has ever existed is technical analysis using complementary indicators such as the MACD and moving averages. when you study the indicators very well and apply them correctly, you will make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unemployed people can work with forex at the ideal time. People Those who are hired then also work with forex at rest because the program is online and always open. So forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about computers and knowledge of internet usage online and the most important analysis in forex is technical analysis that helps you as a good trader, you need to know graphs, support and resistance, trading strategies, trends, gaps , basic graphic patterns, volume analysis,

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This technique is analyzed in a very absolute trade in the trial, because when trying other techniques "can't" means we have to try other techniques until we find the right technique for us. as well as we are doing a study. and there is no trading system that can guarantee profits continue without loss, but as a trader you must be able to maximize the potential that exists there, we develop better strategies that we have used, rather than changing the system often is unclear

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to find a trading system that suits us is not easy, we need to try various systems that are used. after all, waiting for our signal is a must when transacting. and don't forget about this quote "Most traders take a good system and destroy it by trying to make it a perfect system." so don't look for a perfect system that isn't possible.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agr huma forex ma techinicla analysic ko use kar ka agr hum work kar ga tu huam bhe us ma say acha profit asani say mil sakhta hai us leay huma soch smjh ka he work karna cheya jesa hum Aga tak he apna ko forex ma succeful ban sakhta haj technical analysics ko use kar ka

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This delicious simple strategy, but of course a lot of tricks are present, will ask how we can find out the existence of this trick, of course, we have to apologize a lot sorting out observing and choosing strategies that fit our style and this strategy is very simple, in part top when you open a position, so ell us, and he about Then we open a buy position, but it should be noted that this strategy is a mature experience.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, you must have a strategy. Because that's your strategy on what time frame you need to use. I am glad that I use scalping and hedging and so far I use from the 1M time frame to 4H This is because in scalping I need to use a lower time frame. while in hedging I have to use a higher time frame. I am happy that I get a good income by manipulating the time frame every time I want to open a position. But at the same time I felt that I needed to improve my strategy. and I think it's a good idea to share their analysis here, tell us how you do your technical analysis and fundamental analysis, I think we can, get more experience in direct action trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe that simple is the best. as a trader I would like to say that general indicators are far better than customs indicators. If someone can use the general indicator perfectly, there is nothing else that is this strong. it all depends on one's expertise. and I fully agree with the place of your comment, for almost a year I have always used special indicators because I think it's better to have a more beneficial effect on my trade but today I would rather enjoy using the general indicator from the default chart itself

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In technical analysis, we must see trends in a long time frame such as Daily 1, Hour 4 and so on. In addition, we can find support and resistance levels on the chart. So we can decide the trend is going up and down. and Combining each research I really need to feel as a result of technological investigations we can see past factions from experiments and with news we can calculate the value of the association. It's not easy to mix each one. But it is very valuable to form a higher calling.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 395 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)