Page 378 of 395 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I agree with your opinion, would be better if we know the two analyzes, but if we do not know much about the fundamental analysis, I think enough to know the schedule will be in the news release and find out the impact of the news, then we can anticipate one of them is the do not open the position.
    Usually most broker site has its own economic calendar page in which to check the schedule of the news and its history. Because right now that's what I'm doing. And I just do simple thing like checking history. Like for example the last unemployment rate record and what is the market reaction to the current unemployment rate and what its reaction. In this way I can sense the action and effect of unemployment rate to the pair that I'm trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    wassa to technical analysis both sara han lakin en main sub sa best or sub sa famous analysis news ha agr ap ko news ka bara main samaja a ge ko samajoo ka ap na trading main boht sara profit earned kar laya news boht zadia effect karte ha trading par ya sub sa acha or best analysis ha trading man.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    trading main hama boht sara analysis karna parta han ak hota ha technical analysis or ak htoa ha fundamental analysis or be boht sara analysis hota han agr ap en analysis ko used karna chata han to pehala ap ko ya analysis kuhad banana parana ga or un ka uper experienc gain karna para ga us ka bad ap achi or best trading kar skata han.

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    analysis is most important for me. its a part of forex trading.i follow not only technical analysis but also follow fundumental analysis.because , a lot of relation in analysis between technical analysis and fundumental analysis. i try to find out market trend by analysis.technical analysis help me to know price action trend and fundumental analysis help me to know clear trend.

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow ... i still don't get the info from the analysis. can somebody explain us in an easy way?

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning sir.I want to add some speech.Anyone can get the technical and fundamental analysis data form ********.com. It is completely free for you.Just go there and take the advantages.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take a look at technical analysis picture below, look for a few days ago the price up trend form. Therefore, beware to those of you who take short positions, because the buyer is still very strong pressure this indicator is above the marked price of MA.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by songkok; 2012-04-30 at 10:29 AM.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some traders who trade only with technical analysis.. I saw one of them and he is from Thailand.. he told me that he never used fundamental analysis on his trading.. but it is true that he is a good profitable trader right now.. Sometimes you can overpowered fundamental analysis with just technical..

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading we need to go for the technical analysis also we have to go for the news.we need the experience here and so that we can make the proper use of the news and analysis to win here.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kuttus View Post
    yes that's rue fundamental analysis is such a thing if you can't follow then simply follow the forex calender and avoid the time a news going to relise that is the only way
    Remember that basically makes the price move is news, and it makes a very significant price moves. What is the pity if we leave a message. Actually, despite the news that we will know where prices will move only with technical analysis, for me to watch only the NFP comes out every Friday at the beginning of the month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 395 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)