+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 395 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member khoiri is an unknown quantity at this point khoiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I will give a good signal to you and generally make friends - friends trader. but yeah wait, all must wear payoff. first signal you'll love my new okay signal ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    My head is a bit headache when I read this. Apparently too complicated technical analysis, which must analyze each movement of the price from the past. Is there a way to learn this technique? I think this more simple than using the indicator. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andhikayasa View Post
    can you give analysist of gold
    cause i'm interest in gold
    but i can't analyst it..

thx u
    Why you like gold trading bro?, yet it have large movement and very risky. I margin called my account three times from the gold trading and since that, i change and focus with currencies especially EUR/USD. I use 80% technical analysis for this pair untill to date.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have read about the Classical analysis and i practice it in my demo account and right now am making use of the Classical analysis in my live trading so i think i can really give this Classical analysis out to any interested trader to invest there money on it because the Classical analysis is very profitable as far as am concerned

Member andhikayasa is an unknown quantity at this point andhikayasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you give analysist of gold
    cause i'm interest in gold
    but i can't analyst it..

thx u

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i will like to know if i can make use of this Classical analysis in all kind of pair because i only practice this Classical analysis on one pair and it really doing fine and right now i really want to invest my money into this Classical analysis but i need to get a better confirmation from you before in invest my money into the live account

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    probabilities and the breakout is simply using fibonaci level or are there other indicators? good like forex forum indian good like thanks

Senior Member trader bank is an unknown quantity at this point trader bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people like tecnikal analisis and I like Fibo's indicators Retracement
    The first thing you should know about the Fibonacci tool is that it works best when the market is trending.
    The idea is to go long (or buy) on a retracement at a Fibonacci support level when the market is trending up, and to go short (or sell) on a retracement at a Fibonacci resistance level when the market is trending down. very easy n simple strategi

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romeofx View Post
    I think it is the personal character of each trader. Traders technical users never explained., That did not affect the technical fundamentals. because prior to the occurrence of large price movements. has been no confirmation of my analysis chart.
    how do you analyze this evening to UERUSD and GBPUSD is still continuing down or reversal up, it is very difficult market with technical analysis

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to indian forum
    The EUR/USD's subsequent sharp fall suggests that decline from 1.4430 and close at 1.4189. On the downside this week should break level of 1.4100 as a major Support.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 395 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)