+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 395 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    I guess every trader has a different way of analyzing different so here we will find a lot of difference so we definitely will not fit between the one with the other, so please understand if I am I here only as spectators, because they I do not know much about forex
    Aapne bilkul sahi kaha bhai, har trader ki analysis different hoti hai, aur forum mein har tarah ke trader hote hai, hum kisi bhi trader ki analysis ko dekh sakte hai, check kar sakte hai, aur aisa karne se hume aur bhi nayi cheez ka pata chalta hai
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your tecnical analysis are welcome.
    if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    a way that I liked best was the way I use to trade with technical analyst in this way can I know the market is moving so I could be better in this trade later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    I guess every trader has a different way of analyzing different so here we will find a lot of difference so we definitely will not fit between the one with the other, so please understand if I am I here only as spectators, because they I do not know much about forex

Junior Member halim352 is an unknown quantity at this point halim352's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcomed to amerindic mart @oracle bro. If your tecnical psychotherapy are invited. if your analysis is accurate then we will follow your reasoning daily. i plan you devote us discriminating communicate.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how technical analysis are fellowed in forex trading. is it a safe to trade on the basis of technical analysis.trends are only indicators,can a tader bank upon them?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

how technical analysis are fellowed in forex trading. is it a safe to trade on the basis of technical analysis.trends are only indicators,can a trader bank upon them?

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

to understand market technical seems complex issue, can a trader do his trades based on research done by some one,as these are only trend lines.

Member khoiri is an unknown quantity at this point khoiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes skipper I will make every effort to provide the best forum for this, other than that I'll give you what I got and I got from my experience in forex join.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leaving from the supposition that if the profits in the transport market improved, ultimately also show that the of development market and improved need from customers as well, which in turn may motivate the development of each organization's income. Worldwide it can be used to evaluate the level of a nation's economy

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanted to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you used to know the probabilities and the
    breakout is simply using fibonaci level or are there other indicators?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 395 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)