+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 395 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main function of the Specific Research is to identify and then function the non-random price designs and designs that are continually designed in the Currency trading market..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Senior Member leon is an unknown quantity at this point leon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my technical analysis is just using supply and demand, it is the same with support and resistent and i dont use other else. very simple and easy. longterm trading with this trading system is the best for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The primary function of the Technical Analysis is to identify and then exploit the non-random price patterns and trends that are continuously created in the Forex market. This study takes advantage of the fact that Forex moves in trends 30% of the time

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alibabafx View Post
    news is not technical but fundamental and technical analysis depends on the indicator only. also true for wild behavior and market news at this point we need to be very careful if we remain open positions.
    Of course that fundamental and technical analysis are defferent because technical analysis History tends to repeat itself and Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the market by analyzing economic & news social, therefore in order tro be a good trader you must combine between both of analysis. most of traders prefer to look at chart for that they prefer technical analysis but i see that news are most important for forecast.

Banned ardian1 is an unknown quantity at this point ardian1's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing your system and i can to training and a try to demo account i am is newbie in forex so thank for you..and if you have a MA please share again..

Senior Member kalim157 is on a distinguished road kalim157's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcom indian form . in the indian form section please post your analyasis daily. if your analysis are faver able for trading then we fellow your analysis reports. please posts your anelysis report daily.

thanks

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis and trading are two separate skills: one is a skill of observation, the other is a skill of emotional control.
    Being an expert auto mechanic does not mean you can drive like an expert, much less win my RAV4.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    symptomless based on my module i rattling conceive we can ever play the rattling somebody gain out of the forex mart all we conscionable tally to do is to make prissy use of our Discipline Psychotherapy and we can e'er sort the real unsurpassable earn out of the industry

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    very amazing sir so I could easily get to know how to company using an analysis like this, so if I can not use my analysis then I can use the analysis you offer this so I can company well, thank you very much.happy trading

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    very nice sir so I could easily get to know how to trade using an analysis like this, so if I can not use my analysis then I can use the analysis you give this so I can trade well, thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 395 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)