+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 395 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental and technical analysis defferent because history tends to repeat technical analysis and fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the market to analyze the economic and social news, because it is in order to become a good trader you have to combine the two analyzes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    in technical indicators are very important and we can not earn with out indicators but there is no indicator which can give us 100% profit .we must follow the market instead of following the indicators .
    some times indicator very important in our trading but in other time indicator really make us so confuse, because the one indicator have different signal
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Senior Member angaper is an unknown quantity at this point angaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard many criticisms of technical analysis as lacking scientific basis and based more on considerations quite subjective, which is why a lot of traders often tend to be quite flawed, but it can be a good reference to know what may be thinking many traders in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing the teknikal but this is a good to a brain me,this is good tread and nice topic i search the strategi from MA again

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUDUSD: Recommendations For 15/01/2013.

We had set a support at the level of 1.0500 then it is going to call for a bullish market from this level therefore we cheer for long buying at 1.0500 with a first target at 1.0575 (+75pips) then take a profit at 1.0600. We should be noted that this level is a strong weekly resistance then we must to take profit in case bought then we guess to wait if the level of 1.0600 will break or the bears will come to sell. Then we can sell at 1.06 (NB: range +100pips) and take profit 1 at 1.0555 then it will be declined towards 1.04950. Stop loss above 1.06.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    in technical indicators are very important and we can not earn with out indicators but there is no indicator which can give us 100% profit .we must follow the market instead of following the indicators .
    indicator is used as an auxiliary or complementary in analyzing market movements. certainly no indicator that can predict 100% accurate, because it all depends on the condition of the market itself. which makes accurate or not in the analysis is the knowledge and experience from the practice. so do not be too trusting with a technical analysis unless you've mastered for profit.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    essential and specialized research are different because specialized research Record tends to do it again itself and Fundamental research is a way of looking at the industry by assessing financial & information public, therefore to be able to be a excellent investor you must merge between both of research. most of investors want to look at graph for that they choose specialized research but i see that information are most essential for prediction.
    good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

rauftabsum (2013-02-25)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    kafi trader hai jo technical mein indicator ki madad lete hai, aur main khud technical mein indicator ka support lena hi pasand karta hoon, technical is most important thing, market mein jayda movement technical ke karan hi hota hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsaqif View Post
    in determining the technical analysis so I do not need a lot of options, I only need 2 indicators alone to make technical analysis that alligators and parabolic sar
    just the way I used to do this
    kafi trader hai jo technical mein indicator ki madad lete hai, aur main khud technical mein indicator ka support lena hi pasand karta hoon, technical is most important thing, market mein jayda movement technical ke karan hi hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    in determining the technical analysis so I do not need a lot of options, I only need 2 indicators alone to make technical analysis that alligators and parabolic sar
    just the way I used to do this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 395 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)