+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 395 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member toppor is an unknown quantity at this point toppor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main samjhata hoon, ki technical is field mein bahut jayda important hota jaa raha hai, agar trader technical se forex business ki shuruwat karta hai, to usko kafi achchi trading karne ko mil sakta hai, fundamental itna easy nahi hota hai, jitna ki technical hota hai.
    bhai jaan aapka kehna sahi hai technical is business mai bohot jyada important hai bhai is business business mai jitna jyada knowledge hoga utna hi trader paisa kamayega is business ke liye knowledge hona bohot jaruri hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main samjhata hoon, ki technical is field mein bahut jayda important hota jaa raha hai, agar trader technical se forex business ki shuruwat karta hai, to usko kafi achchi trading karne ko mil sakta hai, fundamental itna easy nahi hota hai, jitna ki technical hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im certain right away most traders like to firmly use each technical and fundamental analysis other then me right away i barely like to firmly use technical analysis. its higher to firmly plot than to firmly suppose how the market can going to firmly react base for this news therefore on'>and so forth. for myself fundamental analysis is a lot of correct other then same time technical analysis is additionally higher. im happy and earning sensible quantity of cash. im hoping that even if my skills is restricted i can employ technical analysis as my earning strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EURO USD will get direction from EU Summit. Because now it is Make or Break time for european countries to end there debt crisis.

Senior Member abdulfx123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulfx123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think technical analysis is easy to compute what is important while the technical service are becoming increasing sophisticated and reasonably priced. They are available to all the forex participants independents on their trade plans.

Banned full risk is an unknown quantity at this point full risk's Avatar
    Thanks
    please describe in as much detail as possible what is the purpose traid i know my way a trand finobaci determine whether or not he's reversal.
    where the rate was 61.8% reversal area
    hahaha

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DBC View Post
    im certain right away most traders like to work with each technical and fundamental analysis however me right away i only like to work with technical analysis. its higher to firmly plot than to believe that how the market can going to firmly react base within this news thus on'>et cetera. for myself fundamental analysis is additional correct however same time technical analysis is additionally higher. im happy and earning smart level of cash. im hoping that although my skills is restricted i can employ technical analysis as my earning strategy.
    Learn in any technical is good.! as a trader in forex we need some time because if we want to become a professional trader in forex and want to make profit from forex then we need some time in forex...

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im certain right away most traders like to work with each technical and fundamental analysis however me right away i only like to work with technical analysis. its higher to firmly plot than to believe that how the market can going to firmly react base within this news thus on'>et cetera. for myself fundamental analysis is additional correct however same time technical analysis is additionally higher. im happy and earning smart level of cash. im hoping that although my skills is restricted i can employ technical analysis as my earning strategy.

Senior Member abdulfx123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulfx123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think traders need live and up dated technical analysis that is not possible on the forum but we can learn different strategies from the forum. Thanks

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is a vital and important analysis method that is used in forex trading because it gives us the physical be behaviour of the market but we must not forget to be combining both the fundamental and technical analysis methods for effective prediction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 395 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)