+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 395 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is just like a bone marrow in the market trends my dear and nears if you ignore the technical analysis in the forex
    then i think you are not making any great deal here in the forex always stay updated with all the weapons and tools used for wining
    your positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-18), Mustansir (2018-08-21), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15), QamarXulqi (2018-08-18), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (5), yulbang111 (2018-08-21)

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    EUR/USD Weekly Technical Outlook: Will the Euro Cooperate and Break 11500?
    EUR/USD TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS:
    EUR/USD on the verge of testing the all-important 11500 level
    A break will have the euro rolling downhill, while…
    A hold will bring further digestion, possible descending wedge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waleed123456 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Junior Member Faisal Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Faisal Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dollar rose against a basket of currencies on Thursday, as a flare-up in trade tensions between the United States and China drove traders to buy the U.S. currency.

The dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of six other currencies, was up 0.32 percent at 94.931.

“Overall, the dollar is stronger today, and most of it seems to be coming on the back of increased trade tensions,”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal Majeed For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Junior Member Ali-farman is an unknown quantity at this point Ali-farman's Avatar
    Thanks
    TOKYO, Aug 2 (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar held on to gains against a basket of its peers on Thursday, after the Federal Reserve gave an upbeat assessment of the world’s biggest economy and stayed on course to gradually lift interest rates.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali-farman For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, to avoid overwhelming with too much information, keep your technical indicators to a minimum. Too many indicators on FOREX charts can be annoying and many do not add value to the analysis process. In fact, a number of excessive indicators can really interfere with your technical analysis and, potentially, lead to flawed trading moves. and many traders who do not use technical and many also make use of the basics. there is a use of each. I feel it is the personal character of each trader. Technical users of merchants never explained, which failed to affect technical fundamentals. as a result of previous in the occurrence of massive price movements. actually there is no confirmation of my analysis graph.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you will see GBP GBP on daily chart can not close above 50 EMA and it has prevented the pair from rising. So, a breakout and a close above 50EMA will confirm the upward movement, what's your view of it. and Technical analysis is a method of predicting price movements and future market trends by studying the graphs of past market actions. Technical analysis deals with what actually happens in the market, rather than what should happen and takes into account the price of trading instruments and volumes, and graphs the data for use as a primary tool. One of the main advantages of technical analysis is that experienced analysts can follow many markets and market instruments simultaneously.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use technical analysis, but I do not have to really avoid the news, when I just trade. I just want to really change a bit, when there is news, the indicators can tend to really look confused and pay a huge amount of false signals. what I do is wait until the indicators are agreed along with the news of independence. I do not agree that after the news launch, technical analysis will not be useful. and a number of traders who do not use technical and many also use the basics. there is also a use of each. I believe it is the personal character of each and every trader. Technical users of merchants never explained, which failed to affect technical fundamentals. as a result of previous to the occurrence of massive price movements. actually there is no confirmation of my analysis graph.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you're not posting technical analysis for different pairs anymore. Technical analysis is very best tool for determining the trend direction on short or long term basis. You can predict the price from short to long term basis and everything depends upon you, whether you're daily trader, swing or scalper. Each trader has its own type of the strategy and thats everything is upto you for the best of being. Try to get a good analysis with good tools and find the right entry point because its much important.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-31), Mustansir (2018-07-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Technical analysis is widely used for Forex analysis by the traders around the world. I too prefer the technical analysis as it is easy to understand and follow. In Technical anlysis also we have lot to learn and improve, and also can develop our own indicators based on our experience.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders are someone who uses trading systems engineering. I would also feel comfortable using techniques in the whole trade. in addition I also want to really understand what news can come back out and how much influence the market price. as a result of a technique not supported by the fundamentals, I believe it is still not smart enough to be applied in trade. and Does everyone understand the exchange rate, currency exchange, and all the jargon used in financial services? Probably not. However, a little homework can pay dividends when converting sterling into foreign exchange, choosing a pre-paid card for your holiday expenses, choosing traveler's checks or even using your own debit or credit card abroad

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 395 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)