+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 395 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use technical analysis and focus on that rather than using fundamental analysis, technical analysis gives me a lot of views on market movements and what kind of movements will occur in the next, fundamental analysis only gives me temporary price movements and you are welcomed at the beginning of this thread . About how to master forex, you have to really understand the two types of technical, at least those in: technical analysis and fundamentals. There are some traders who only use basic news and follow on Bloomberg Tv or on the world web web. But many traders only use technical analysis and look for charts to get signals and recommendations using several indicators such as Fibonacci, Macd, rsi, ..etc

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By looking at the graph seen today as if there is heat and sholder. Will there be a very unusual decline ?? We don't know what will happen, get ready. The most important thing in this case is always to put a stop loss in accordance with the area of support and resistance. and also for me, I think Classical analysis is very okay because the more you can analyze based on Classical analysis the more you can understand Classical analysis so that I would suggest beginners to use Classical analysis because I use Classical analysis and I think it is very profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis plays an important role in understanding the forex trading market and also helps in getting signals from the forex market. so, technical analysis is needed to get the right signal from the forex trading market to enter the right trade. so, you have to practice technical analysis in the forex trading business. and technical analysis is very important and to make easy profits in our trade, with technical analysis we will get more profit just from looking at historical charts, do not need to understand the real conditions on the market coming from the calendar economis, but we better follow the technical and Basically, if we can combine the two, our trade will have better results.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis in forex trading is the basis and core for understanding market movements correctly, because the forex trading market is a system that must be analyzed properly so that they can understand the movement patterns correctly to achieve profits and I hope you give us a good signal. Welcome to the India forum @oracle bro. If your technical analysis is welcome. If your analysis is correct, we will follow your analysis every day.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that trading with technical analysis is easier to be scientific in gathering trade with news, technical analysis usually comes to old toll stories, so we can explore predictions of incoming damage, that we are not necessarily right, at least there are concepts that can be achieved . and although initially slightly lower to 1.2803, EUR / USD got strong support from the support of 1.2816 mentioned (38.2% retracement of 1.2255 to 1.3171 at 1.2821) and rebound. Development shows that a retreat from 1.3171 is complete. The initial bias remains light on the upside this week for the first resistance 1.3173. Break there will confirm the resumption of the recent rise of 1.2042 and target the key resistance of 1.3486, which is close to the 50% retracement of 1.4939 to 1.2042 at 1.3491. Nonetheless, a break of minor support 1.2877 will indicate that a correction of 1.3171 will extend through 1.2803 support instead.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the indicator is only a tool to give us signals about price movements so that there is no 100% profit indicator, but every trader must use indicators that match their trading strategies and trading systems, and trade must know about the strengths and weaknesses of the indicators they use to trade . and there is no single indicator that doesn't hurt, like someone with a motorbike racing each other, still he will always be number one. Mark this on indicators but not on wear. So the conclusion is that all indicators are only us who can or cannot use.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, trading with technical analysis, is easier to learn in trade appeals with news, technical analysis usually comes in the history of previous prices, so we can predict future price predictions, even though we are not always right, at least there are possibilities that can be achieved and Sir, can you explain that EURUSD is bullish? how do you analyze the market and based on what type of analysis, technical or fundamental analysis ??? because sometimes I feel free with my own analysis based on technical going up or down

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with your opinion, know and understand the news, especially news related to the euro zone and usd, then associate with technical analysis, so that momentum can be seen for positions open well and not in a hurry to enter the market and every trader wants to get profit in forex trading and that is the reason why traders trade in these markets, so that a trader tries to do his best and conduct better trades that will help him generate maximum profits thereby increasing his ability to make more money and profit as well.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis of foreign exchange is useful in determining currency price movements in the future. Technical analysis of forex combines a variety of methods. The support and resistance lines along with the trend line are evaluated on the software price chart. Studies such as Fibonacci replacements and Elliot waves can be used to predict future events. Moving averages and special indicators play a major role and Forex. and also technical analysis is also needed when the trader will place the trade. and I want to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator from what you know the probability. Therefore, EUR / USD must continue the impulsive decline to 1.4030 as the first target and continue towards 1.3970.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the principles underlying technical analysis is that historical price actions predict future price actions. Because Forex is a 24 hour open market, there tends to be a large amount of data that can be used to measure future price activity, thus increasing the statistical significance of these estimates. this makes it the perfect market for customers who use technical tools, and many indicators. and technical analysis and mapping your path to getting a better return. And good technical analysts there. and that is very good, for me I am more comfortable in numerical analysis. by using fibo and calculating the market range of habbits, basically I use the breack point technique, with a small TP (15-20) pip, it only makes me comfortable like I am an intradaytrader. tqs to share eyebrows ... I like your technical analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 395 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)