+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 395 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The rise in the choppy EUR / USD from 1.4100 was extended further in April 2011. Nevertheless, the downward momentum was rather convincing and the falling structure was seen to test 1.4141, after reaching a trend around 1.4500 / 1.4550. As expected, the EUR / USD cannot break the main support level at 1.4100 for the pair that has recovered on its support, possibly returning to 1.4400. With a minor resistance of 1.4415 if it is not going to break through easily it will know the range of days between 1.4415 and 14215. And Does this analysis use technical analysis based on TS? please include a chart to share with us. Now you say that the range of days is between 1.4415 to 1.4215, the price shows 1.2965 ... why is it far from your reach?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The rise in the choppy EUR / USD from 1.4100 was extended further in April 2011. Nevertheless, the downward momentum was rather convincing and the falling structure was seen to test 1.4141, after reaching a trend around 1.4500 / 1.4550. As expected, the EUR / USD cannot break the main support level at 1.4100 for the pair that has recovered on its support, possibly returning to 1.4400. With a minor resistance of 1.4415 if it is not going to break through easily it will know the range of days between 1.4415 and 14215. And Does this analysis use technical analysis based on TS? please include a chart to share with us. Now you say that the range of days is between 1.4415 to 1.4215, the price shows 1.2965 ... why is it far from your reach?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello and you are welcome with us, to be a good analysis and trader, you need to get some skills by using the demo seriously as it is a real account then practice three or five strategies and look back on managing your money. Yes, knowledge is also very important to master, then maintain a good psychology in a real account, starting with a small number of large gift givers such as $ 500. And most traders like technical rather than fundamental because technical is supported by many strategies and indicators that can be used when just in the graph. After mastering technical analysis, it is easier to shoot on target and take advantage.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have every tool for technical trading and you also have some good trading strategies that will help you know how to trade. MADC, moving and trading averages with several strategies will help you know how you can understand all this. there are so many of them who can work the same way. and it is very useful but as a beginner we cannot understand it properly so for that I have to work hard and hard and with good analysis I can be good in a few months so it is better for me to first study then I can make good analysis and make some big profits

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUDUSD review for October 23; 2012 we have an unclear trend in momement, 1.0400 has been set as a strong resistance so bears can short selling in it with three targets to be set at 1.0350 as the first tragedy then 1.0278 and it will go towards the final target when support we have been placed since 4 days 1.0243 so the bulls will bid at low prices for old purchases but we must be careful by setting stop loss below support. and you can follow up on a demo account bro. And it's nice to hear you're happy with the analysis here. So, if you have confidence and trust, you can apply it to a real account and trade like a professional trader like him. Good luck to you and congratulations on trading.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news is very bad for the euro zone, banks in the euro zone have to pay a bailout of around 442 billion euros to the ECB, be careful !! I advise you not to make a short EUR or buy because it is better to wait for a clear trend ... my experience tells me that the trend is still bullish for EUR, for the short term but bearish in the long run, for that we must use the news for time close because technical analysis is purely a technical aspect of trade, somehow VIRTUAL but accurate enough to make money, fundamentals are a REAL aspect of market trading moving accordingly. and technical analysis has long been used in traditional markets such as the stock market. The technical analysis method depends on the price history to predict the future. There are many methods used in predicting, but the point is that they always depend on price movements in the past. Technical analysis takes several different forms and many methods of use.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I want to know if I can use this Classic analysis in all types of couples because I only practice this Classic analysis on one partner and that's really fine and now I really want to invest my money into this Classic analysis but I need to get a better confirmation from you before investing my money into a live account and I have read about Classical analysis and I practice it on my demo account and now I use Classic analysis in my direct trading so I think I can really give Classical analysis is to every trader who is interested in investing there money there because Classical analysis is very profitable as far as I know

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started trading forex, I didn't know about technical analysis or fundamental analysis, then I learned and I found something interesting. I prefer to focus on technical analysis because technical analysis gives us more benefits than using fundamental analysis. and technical analysis in the forex trading business can give us future results depending on past price movements. so, technical analysis is very important in the forex trading business to get money from this forex trading business. so, you must use technical indicators to trade in the forex trading business.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me too, I prefer techincal analysis rather than fundamental analysis, as you mentioned above techincal analysis gives us more views on predicting price movements and in a higher time frame such as daily and weekly we can see price movements in a big view. and I feel technical analysis is right for me and that is understandable. But to use technical analysis to make a profit, we have to practice every day to get more experience. On the contrary for fundamentally it is difficult to predict the impact of market news and sometimes when we are wrong then it can cause a lot of losses.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to the @oracle forum bro. If your analysis is accepted. if your analysis is correct, we will follow your analysis every day. I hope you give us a good signal. thank you forex, good friend like and I prefer open positions in GBP / USD because there seems to be a price decline. With the withdrawal, I chose to buy a currency with a stop loss placement below yesterday's lowest property.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 395 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)