+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 358 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main advantage of the Forex trading contest is the gains and the prizes that are being offered and thus their are chances of making the real profits. Most of the times when the trader actually take part in these contests then he would be able to make some learnings based on his activity and thus would be able to improve his trading skills also. well no bro most of the broker prizes cannot be withdrawn only profits made on it can be withdrawn..so i dont see any disadvantages in it...well even our indian forex should start contests because in mt5 forum there are too many traders are there and it is very difficult to win..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not good in winning competition but a trading contest will help me to improve my trading skills. As I will be making analysis most of the time to get more profitable trading. I will combine a try different things and the net results will be improvement in my trading. As these trading contests not only get a healthy trading competition amongst its clients and also it gives opportunity to the traders to check their abilities and skills and also earn some money as prize which they can also use for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the benefits that I get is the exercise to control my emotions that sometimes arise when the wrong position. So with the existence of this then we can consider it a real account then we will always be trading with a strategy that we have prepared I join trading contest once that held by a forex broker. the benefit I think is besides the prize, we can also feel the real atmosphere of trading. because despite use virtual money we compete with other to gain profit and we will hard work and thinking how to get profit and not so easy to waste profits that have been obtained. I also plan to participate again.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading contest is really helpful for trader like us... In this way you can find out what is the place of your skill versus others... In this way you can determine your place in this world... You can contest with the rest of this world and this way you will many things... like how others trade... how much win they are making and why... it will really help in your future trading.. forex context me sirf prize milta hai wohi benefit hai kyunki usme hum hamesha big lot size se hi open karta hai aur same hum real account me nahi kar sakte hai

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    na mere yaar. trading contest trader ke practice ke liye ekdam thik nehi he. contest is like gambling. to ispe jo trade karte he wo jaldi me bahut sare earn karna chate he. par ha contest pe paye hua paisa se ek new trder ek accha trading ke surwat kar sakta he. exactly what you say and I am very agree once to the point 3, because then we are able to measure the extent to which trading capabilities that we do during this

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex contests are a good platform for checking our trading skills, because trading does not only depend on luck but is also a business art, so when a trader fights he has the opportunity to win not only valuable money but lots of trust in his trading abilities. and I think Forex trading is a difficult way to get money. Contests in Forex trading are very useful for traders because contest Forex trading traders can make a lot of money if they win in contests held by different Forex trading brokers. With Forex contests, traders can feel real accounts with money.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually trading contests don't provide any benefits for learning forex. but if a contestant wins then he gets good money to enter in forex. it's sometimes boring to take part in contests because it doesn't involve our own money, but I realize this can be a good source of knowledge because we compete with some of the best traders on the market. and my trade contest part of lene se kafi hame jayada hote hai hame learn bhi hoti hi trade to bare me hame isame we kuch gift bhi mil jata hi yadi hamane isame win kiya hai to isliye hame jyada se jyada isame part lena chahiye taki hhi kabhi na kabhi wins because of the chance of hay mil jaye handing us badiya gifts we will win for the sake of it.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course I miss Forex on Saturdays and Sundays but still feel it's good to rest too because it may be necessary to have a rest throughout the week of tension You can be a little tired at times when you will lose so this break can work well for you in that situation but when you succeed then you don't want to stop that progress for two days and in the forex trading contest we can do is how we see our expertise in trading commerce and how we do it right and right as a form in trade we can generate profits with our own abilities

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main broker jo trading contest live account ya demo accounts kay data ha yeh trades kay liay best option hian trader ko in contest main hisa lay kar trading market ko smjhna ha trader ko in contest main mhnt krna ha is say trader ko trading market main confidence ho ga trader market main mhnt kr kay prizes win kry ga jo kah trader ki salahiat or trader ki skills ko improve krny main boht help krty hain.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are an active member of this forum, you can benefit by joining a contest, you can get benefits such as capital for your trade, because as I know there are so many prizes given by the contest. and most of them are money or capital to trade, but if you win a contest developed by a broker, you can get greater benefits The forex trading is the most important thing when I go to the shop and I want to add it to the tab, but I did not see any of the tabs, but I did not want to go anywhere, but I did not even know what I was saying. If you do not want to sell your money because of the amount of money you have received, then you have to pay the amount you want to pay for the construction of the km, or you do not want to be able to sell it because of the profitability of the forex kontes k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 358 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)