+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 358 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the benefits in forex trading contest is we can gain experience in forex trading contest, because I experienced it too. I feel like I'm trading real money because there is a pressure and competition with other traders. so we must be serious in trading in contest too if we want to win the prize. we can feel the emotions and greediness in contests too, so we must learn how to control it. if we succeed then it is the benefit that we get.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading contest is really helpful for trader like us... In this way you can find out what is the place of your skill versus others... In this way you can determine your place in this world... You can contest with the rest of this world and this way you will many things... like how others trade... how much win they are making and why... it will really help in your future trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes emotions will not be involved and even we can do gambling there too but we have nothing to lose but if we win then there are really big big prizes really. this can be real fun if we can win contests and I also keep on trying these demo contests time to time but maybe I can be lucky some time to win a contest. but we have to compete with the experience traders. In forex trading contest we trade for winning and at the same time we do not have any fear to loose so there are many chances to win the contest. The biggest advantage of forex trading contest is the handsome prize that we can get in case we win the contest.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading contest usually violate the rule money management, and use the large lot size, it's very dangerous if trading in trading accounts, forex trading is a job that requires intelligence, thorough, controlling emotions, if you can control your emotions, then it can trade with discipline, it is key to successful trading I love to trade and take part in instaforex weekly contest an I am taking part every week because in contest I am using many techniques and these contest give me lot of experience. Although they are demo but I am trading just like real because winning prizes are good and competition is though. We can easily test our capabilities to joining in these contests.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dnt mind to enter the contest on the demo a/c coZ after all it wont make a difference but will take out the skill of fast and big size trades but to be practical this contest wint help coz the only motto while playing them is to get the award money whether there be any strategy or none at all i dont know, im not really interested on trading contest since it will take times, a trading contest is better suited to full time trader, a part time trader like me wont win in any trading contest unless i use robot

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no friend, for me the psychology is affected when we do trading contest . this happen because we are do competion with the other trader, and if we can win in the contest will given a prise by borker. when we do trading without psychologi is when we are trading just in the demo account not in demo trading contest. No its a good thing to take part in contests, it only shows your ability to trade, you come to know of you level of trading. At times often a person thinks that he is a very good trader and then in such contests he should check the level of his expertness.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the trading contest is not giving any benefit to learn forex. but if a contestant win then he got a good money for entering in forex. and ho got a good capital. but this is pure luck factor. Yea there are some brokers offer trading contests. I see this a great chance for a trader who hasn't enough money to start. He can take part and when he wins, he can use that money to trade for himself. participants in these kind of contests will improve their trading skills. Also the broker,organizing these contests will get more clients!

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan forex trading contest naye traders ko help karta hai kaafi had tak hum baaki traders ke saath apni perfomace compare karne mai help karta hai . agar hum isme succesful hue to hum isse kama bi sakte hain in contests se kyunki bahut se brokers acche top perfomers ko cash reward dete hain jo ki kaafi acha hai beginer ki confidence boost karne ke liye The forex trading demo contests is a zero thing when it comes to our emotions. It does not build up our ability to control emotions. We can only check and develop our emotions in the live accounts.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex contests are better way of learning as well as earning about forex. We can show our talent, education in those contests and win lots of prizes. Prizes could be money which we can invest in our forex trade. We will know the exact feeling of competition too. So I think it is good way to organize forex contests in regular basis so that everyone will have opportunity to use their forex talents.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade and take part in instaforex weekly contest an I am taking part every week because in contest I am using many techniques and these contest give me lot of experience. Although they are demo but I am trading just like real because winning prizes are good and competition is though. We can easily test our capabilities to joining in these contests. the benefits in forex trading contest is we can gain experience in forex trading contest, because I experienced it too. I feel like I'm trading real money because there is a pressure and competition with other traders. so we must be serious in trading in contest too if we want to win the prize. we can feel the emotions and greediness in contests too, so we must learn how to control it. if we succeed then it is the benefit that we get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 358 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)