+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 358 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading contest is the best opportunity for new traders to learn and get some prizes to start their forex trading. Especially I recommend forex trading contest in this forum because because of the limited number of participants each member has a chance to win and the contest becomes very interesting. In a contest competition with a good forex demo account and live account then traders can make a valuable experience to follow and also can add friends or a group of experienced traders to learn a few years in understanding the science of forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I disagree with people where trading matches improve trading skills because matches tend
    to run in bank demo accounts so zero emotions tend to be embedded with it that is completely
    different from the original bank account. Another thing that people usually do not include any kind
    of worries with losing a profit demo account so we all fix the deal dimension in order to reach the highest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

sinjo abe (2018-02-26)

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Muqabla Ka Faida ye hi ke aap ne paysa kamana ho hi aap loss to nahi kar sakte is liye markit ka mukabla hota hi

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-25), danish555 (2018-02-28), naveedbwn (2018-02-25)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm yas my friend contest is a very different and effective opportunity for the merchant
    to get infulienced to trade to do the best and more. Since the contest is free,
    then you can take demo and live opportunities, prove yourself that you are a very
    good trader and take the opportunity to win prizes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

sepuluh (2018-02-26)

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the competition given every day, weekly or monthly in
    a brokerage company is a good thing. Adding an atmosphere of excitement and excitement
    to the circulation and arousing enthusiasm ... I think it's a good idea and very useful.
    The main company that offers this contest is Insta Forex company.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that there is an advantage in a demo contest outside the prize
    because contest participants rarely use a definite strategy but they gamble to win prizes.
    However, there is no loss, for those who have a steady profitable strategy
    that they will give to the prize they win.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the contest is out. I can compete with others instead of trading alone.
    It is good to have such a passion. It gives us the opportunity to release our minds from today's trade
    and let us do the same in different and interesting ways. It also gives us a good experience too.
    My trading capital is not that big. But when entering the contest I got a big capital.
    therefore also gives me the opportunity to manage that amount. By the time I get my own capital for such a large sum,
    I have the experience to do it because I have done it in the contest.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

kawah (2018-02-28)

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically, forex trading contests are used to determine the performance of each trader
    and compare it with other traders. In almost all contests, the contest is held weekly, biweekly,
    monthly or in a certain period so the contest requires consistency and it is good to learn profit consistency.
    There is no winner in a weekly or monthly contest due to his luck simply because it is impossible to gain much profit from a single transaction.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akmil For This Useful Post:

tlagsing (2018-02-26)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see this a great opportunity for traders who do not have enough money to start.
    It can participate and when he wins, he can use the money to negotiate for himself.
    Participants of this type of competition will improve their negotiating skills. In addition,
    the broker, organizing this competition will have more customers in the Forex Market.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult for me to win a contest in a demo account. I'm very interested in
    the scalping contest in instaforex, but I find it very difficult to win in the contest.
    I see many senior traders can earn $ 29000 from $ 20000 in just one month. to win in
    the demo contest also we can feel the psychology of trading despite the demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 358 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)