+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i do not agree with people in which trading match improve the skills of trading because match tend to be executed in demo bank account so zero emotions tend to be affixed by it that totally different by authentic bank account. another thing is usually that people do not include any kind of concern with losing profit demo account so we all improve the great deal dimensions in order to highest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont agree with you that trading contest increase the skills of trading because contest are carried out in demo account so no emtions are attached with it it completely different from real account.one thing is also that we dont have any fear of lossin money in demo account so we increase the lot size to maximum for me, benefit that I got from the contest forex trader is that I can look great trader from all over the world, they have an accurate analysis and they were able to produce up to 100% of the margin in the first time the contest, that so amazing for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke contest me hissa lene se naye traders ko bahut kuc hseekhne ko milta hai aur unka forex me interest bhi bana rehta hai kyunki contest ke zariye unhe paise jeetne ki umeed rehti hai aur issi bahane wo market ko study bhi kar lete hai..wo contest jeete ya na jeete, unhe market ki knowledge zarur ho jati hai trading contest help you know where sometimes your ranking is from other traders you get to understand every single bit of your trading, trading forex contest helps you go with speed and very fast at that, you are able to kow where you are and what you can be.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there has several gain that people can certainly acquired through the foreign exchange trial competition, but i am also loathe this, due to the fact most of the trader ended up being exchanging about the competition without having the excellent money supervision, i really believe is additionally usually do not perfect for all of them. I do not think that there is any benefit in demo contests outside the prizes because the contest participants rarely employ any definite strategy but they mainly gamble to win the prize. There are no disadvantages however, for those that have a steady profitable strategy which they will employ to the prizes that they win.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me participating in a contest is exiting. I get to compete with other rather than trading alone. It is good to have such a spirit. It gives us the opportunity to take our mind away from day today trading and let us do the same thing with in a different and interesting manner. It also give us a good experience too. My trading capital is not that big. But when participating in a contest i get a big capital. therefore it also gives me the opportunity to manage such an amount. By the time i earn my own capital for such large amount i have the experience to do so as i have done it in the contests.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically, forex trading contest is used to know performance for each trader and to compare it with another traders. In almost all contests, the contest was done weekly, two weekly, monthly or certain period of time so contest will need consistency and it's good for learning consistency on profit. There is no winner in weekly or monthly contest which is caused by his luck only because it's impossible to gain a lot of profits from one transaction only.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see this a great opportunity for a trader who has not enough money to start. It can take part and when he wins, he can use that money to negotiate for himself. Participants in this type of competition will improve their negotiating skills. In addition, the broker, the organization of these competitions will have more customers in the Forex Market. Here it could be saying that forex demo contests are rattling peachy to meliorate the tradings communication but one big drawback is there with these demo accounts contests. these orders are not passed to historical market so we can not see the real rivalry.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never won in forex contest. I always remain too far in ranking of the contest. It may happen because of my lacking of experience and expertise. But I will try more in forex contest. Because I think forex contest gives us a great opportunity to enter in forex enter with sufficient money. Follow the Contest will be some kind of trigger us to be better in terms of trading. If we managed to win the grand prize then it will be a proud achievement for myself, and it will make us more confident.

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite a lot of brokers hold regular trading contests among live accounts and demo accounts. Some are monthly, others weekly, and some are daily. Do these contests contribute any benefit to the trader aside from the prizes that could be won? What do you think? If so, on the contrary would there be any disadvantage?

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, forex trading contest is hard process to win. If your luck no favor then its so difficult to win here. But if you participate in forex trading contest and win then you got money and joining in forex trading market. participating contest could raise our skills in term of managing the psychology. contest full of high speed trades, good money management. the more often we participated, the more valuable experience we're get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)