+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 358 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not good in winning competition but a trading contest will help me to improve my trading skills. As I will be making analysis most of the time to get more profitable trading. I will combine a try different things and the net results will be improvement in my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dnt mind to enter the contest on the demo a/c coZ after all it wont make a difference but will take out the skill of fast and big size trades but to be practical this contest wint help coz the only motto while playing them is to get the award money whether there be any strategy or none at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जब हम व्यापार डेमो प्रतियोगिता पर हम रोक हानि कम लाभ उठाने के रूप में इस तरह के व्यापार के नियमों का पालन नहीं कर सकते हैं. Thats क्यों हम उस से व्यापार experiance के प्राप्त करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं. केवल बात प्रतियोगिता में होता है कि हम और अधिक कमाने या समय की छोटी अवधि के भीतर पूरे खो सकते हैं.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you, demo contest gives a client with big virtual funds we can use high lot for it and this is very suitable for scalping strategy and besides it we can take and learn some good information here with some useful experiences
    and if we luck so we can get number one as a champion, that is a big money for trading in real account

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Till now i have never participated in a trading contest. and in future also no plan to participate.
    I believe in Trading contest our aim will be to win the contest and not to learn , so for beginners i don't find any thing useful for them.
    yeah you are right, if you trade in trading contest it mean you has been mastering of trading.
    because i see many trader can get high profit in a month. i think is really need good skill and just for good trader to trading in demo contest. but is not problem if newbie like me wan to try the contest.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विदेशी मुद्रा ट्रेडिंग प्रतियोगिता अच्छा theoritical के कार्यान्वयन जो पढ़ने से मिल गया है जानने के लिए जगह है
    और वास्तविक व्यापार में यह प्रतियोगिता व्यापार में यह केवल डेमो खाते से उपयोग बेहतर है क्योंकि अगर लाभ जो है
    कमाई पर्याप्त उच्च है और यह प्रतियोगिता जीत ली, तो मैं पुरस्कार है जो असली खाते में व्यापार करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता प्राप्त कर सकते हैं
    इसलिए मैं किसी भी पैसा खर्च करने के लिए पूंजी की उच्च मात्रा के साथ व्यापार करने की जरूरत नहीं है.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Till now i have never participated in a trading contest. and in future also no plan to participate.
    I believe in Trading contest our aim will be to win the contest and not to learn , so for beginners i don't find any thing useful for them.
    No its a good thing to take part in contests, it only shows your ability to trade, you come to know of you level of trading. At times often a person thinks that he is a very good trader and then in such contests he should check the level of his expertness.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    psychology it is hard to get on the trading contest ... because I think we can only feel the psychology of trading on the trading account in real ...
    no friend, for me the psychology is affected when we do trading contest . this happen because we are do competion with the other trader, and if we can win in the contest will given a prise by borker. when we do trading without psychologi is when we are trading just in the demo account not in demo trading contest.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    I use trading contest as an exercise like demo account...
    while practicing who knows we can win and get a bonus...
    Apart from practice it is a platform to show your skills and abilities and it also brings up some healthy competition and one can also earn some money in the form of prize.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 358 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)