+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think forex trading contest is very important for traders. Contests can develop trader trading skills. So all traders must attend the contest. If anyone can win the contest they take more money from the contest. And they learn from the contest. and There are several benefits that can be obtained from the demo contest in forex. Firstly, it might win a pretty high prize for starting a real account because the prize of the demo contest is about 100-2000 $ that I know. And secondly, it is possible to test consistency in earnings when I use strategy and it can be compared with other merchants. Third, training for our psychology even though the pressure is different from trading in real accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this contest is only useful if you are looking for capital to gain victory. I think due to lack of proper study. because that's the only speculator contest without good analysis in my opinion. because they are all just chasing big profits to win. thus most trading styles only use large lots with the hope of a big profit as well. as well as gambling. Contests give the big capital traders to trade with them, so more money to earn from the forex market. The contests are indispensable for traders who do not have big capital to trade, they also make forex envirment more funny and more competitors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The benefits of trading the foreign exchange market are significant and they keep new traders coming into the market every month. But traders should balance those benefits with some of the risks involved. A 24-hour market can also mean that a short move can happen against you when you're not watching the screen as happened with the flash crash of the British pound that occurred during Asian trading hours in October 2016.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, every trading contest is very useful for us, when we enter the contest, which produces aura is the aura of competition, where we have to compete with hundreds or even thousands of people who have the same purpose, there we must optimize our trading strategy possible, do not guarding, so easily defeated by others ... Forex trading contests can help improve the strength of trade. It helps to make the trader experienced and expert. Merchants are always under pressure when they attend any contest. Demo trading acts like a real trade when a trader attends a demo contest. So Forex demo trading contests help a person to trade properly on a real account. Simple demo trading has no risk. So there is no emotion and no loss.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex contests are beneficial to many people because people are always looking for proven trading strategies and to win trading contests traders must use a great trading strategy. That is why the contest winners are usually interviewed to find out how they transact and what strategies they use. though they will never tell you everything but at least people will get great tips on trading. A contest is not only healthy for the forex trader it is healthy because it does offer atrader trust and chance to improve every part of the trading experince you should be afraid when you put the trade plus at the end of the day you can walk home with victory

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically, forex trading contests are used to determine the performance of each trader
    and compare it with other traders. In almost all contests, the contest is held weekly, biweekly,
    monthly or in a certain period so the contest requires consistency and it is good to learn profit consistency.
    There is no winner in a weekly or monthly contest due to his luck simply because it is impossible to gain much profit from a single transaction.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading contest ka yahi benefit ho sakty ha ka ham log in ko join karay and phir in sab se rewards win karay kio ka in sab ka yahi matlab hota ha ka in pa kam kia jaye and in sab contest ko win kar ka motivate howa jaye trader ap agar forex k ksi bhi contest main hissa lety hain to es k kafi sary faiday hain jesa k ap ko exprience mil jata hay k ksi bhi contest main kes hissa lia jata hay aur ap akelay to hotay nahain ap k sath aur bhi expert trader hoty hain jen k sath ap ka mokabla hota hay.,

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap Koi contact main karti ho toh khud se aapko Ek accha Mount Mil Jata Hai Jise aap Forex trading kar sakte ho. Director of discipline Mein kaam karte ho. Work karna hai. Aur isliye aapko discipline Mein work karna aa jata hai. forex trading main ap ko chaye ky ap es main exprience hasil kry than ap es main bohat earnng kr skty hai forex trading main ap ko chaye ky ap es main damo account main trading kry than he ap ko es main money earning hoti hai.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me contest me part lena bahut he acha rehta hai,esme trader world ke sabb contest se milta hai,esme trader ko market me time dena hoga,esme trader jetna jada market me learn karlega aur sabb samjhenga tabhi wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko mehnat karna hoga jisse wo contest win karke big prize apne liye market se le sakein aur fir apna namm roshan wo kar sakein.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia vese to sab ki apni apni hinking but me ako btao ke demo contest ka koi faida ni hn ose just scalping krni hn ati hn jo ke eal me bhi risky hn ar demo me krke real me adat dalvaty hn take loss ho real account me this trading business is an online trading business and easy to join , many traders choose this trading business because they could trade from their homes with this business easily and many women traders are trading with this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)