+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Education Video.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Education through videos much better than the books because they help to explain the information better and this is what he wants rolling to know how to benefit from the explanation and implements everything well dear mein aap ka bhout thankful hon aap ne kafi achi information shre ki hai trading ko learn karny se mutaliq dear forex trading mein learning hi karna sab kuch hai is liye hamen chaye k zyada knowledge increase Karen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very good and well business from all over the world .we should not learn forex trading then we should not earn forex trading business .we saw some video and learn forex trading business . we saw the video and learning forex trading other side we could earn forex trading business . this info is very useful for all forex traders keep updating such amazing videos very useful for our new traders thanks for sharing i want every one to watch this video as i did thank u very much and now on wards i will watch every videos about forex in YouTube

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i'm very thankful to you that you share a good information here, because every newbie has need more knowledge so, he can learn everything from it, therefore i appreciate you, i also copy all links for for downloading the videos because i observe that mostly helpful videos link here my dear. education ke liye vedio very useful aur hamare knowledge ko kabhi had tak badata hai ue vedio aapko you tube par bari aasani se mil jayega taki aapke knowledge ke sath sath apke experience aur aap jyda se jyda profit earn kar sake

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends forex trading business ki learning ke ke liye different websites par videos bhi mil jati hain jin ko dekh kar app ko forex ki bohat easily samjh a jati ha. but in thread main jo link diye gae hain wo open nai ho rahe. awesome its a good information to the newbies i believe they can follow your links and get the information in details. you have share good collection of videos. i really appreciate the effort this should be a great for every newbies in this forum.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ka thread kafi acha ha or informational b ha ap ny kafi links b provide kiyay howy hain or yah sub bohat informational hain. main ny chand ak ko dakha ha or learning b hoi ha. is tara ki kafi videos net py available hain jo k biggners ki kafi help b kar rahi hain or main ny b apni zayada learning in videos sy he ki ha kyun k forex ka knowledge koi kisi ko jaldi sy provide nhi karna chata.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that you have done a good job thanks you very much for giving us this type of great post. Although maximum link of your file is not working. But videos are so much helpful. We can learn the basic things about the market from there. Mainly this is so much helpful for newbie trader. They can learn easily in a short time the basic things. Really good thread, I am read it. You are explain the step by step. I an upload the videos and check it in the detail. Do that I am increase the knowledge and improve the strategy. Because strategy is a very important. Strategy base work is a successful. I see the all videos and improve the strategy.

Banned Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,505 Times in 5,442 Posts
    Big bad habits in forex trading......
    1. Jald bazi se Kam kerna
    2. Trade opening men jaldi kerna
    3. Trade close kerny men jaldi kerna
    4. Market ko analysis na kerna or trade laga Dena
    5. Stop loss ko use na kerna
    6. Emotional ho ker trading kerna
    7. Loss hony k bad foran hi loss ko recover kerny ki try kerna

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the channels on youtube of any video related to the forex market and other markets put us on the track of the operational I think it's a good place to learn and be good in financial markets anyway we need to know how to choose well and focus and focus on what we like in those channels that there is everything and focusing tenenmos to go ... ah little bit and go mejorandop to be profitable in financial markets thank you very much

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As per my knowledge you are doing a great job by helping us And i want every one to watch this video as i did thank u very much and now on wards i will watch every videos about forex in youtube good source of learning and we need to see for ourselves how much of the benefits we can take out of them. They are also going to be very helpful for the new traders so.....

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning the forex market is a key to get astronomical amount of profit. If you read and learn about the successful traders then you will understand how good learner they were. They have practised the forex trading in the demo market and as well as learn the market through various study materials and vedio which is available free these days everywhere on the Internet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)