+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 523 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade one currency pair - EUR / USD. The advantage of one trade with only 1 pair is that I can concentrate on this couple, I know the history of these couple's tides perfectly can be the idea of a trend without knowing the fundamental analysis. I usually follow 1 hour and 4 time frames. But when the market fluctuates, I follow the 5 mintues chart. I use moving averages, bollinger bands and ADX only. and it is always better to follow behind my pair of say ... i used to trade aud / usd, usd / jpy, eur / usd, nzd / usd ..etc .. but soon you will end up no ... bcoz it will be difficult to manage things ... it will be very difficult to analyze all the pairs ... so i am now just trading eur / usd ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a professional trader so I mostly trade 2 pairs at a time but I follow all the pairs from time to time, so get what is good to trade but I open trading in two pairs at a maximum and I always follow one strategy for a month because I am a beginner. and I tried a lot of sets but the consequences I focus a little but now only three sets that I choose and the results are good and the set is EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. however many firend i give my recommendation for silver business and silver coins, but i still not business one business in both sets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to follow other strategies ... As well as currency pairs ... I trade in certain major currency groups in the market ... I only use one strategy ... When I feel they do not have to make what I need I start development or change it, but do not use more than one strategy at the same time and I follow 6-18 pairs. And especially trade has several strategies. It should follow on the trader. In my own opinion, then some strategy is. Observing forex rewards, concentrating, learning forex trading and also saying that it takes most of the experience for forex trading business.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro jitny bhi major pairs hain main un py trade karta hun like eur/usd, gbp/usd/ usd/chf, usd/cad, usd/jpy, gold aur is ke ilawa jin pairs ke thory spread hun wo use karta hun kiyun keh in main profit jaldi aata hai aur jahan tak strategies ki bat hai tu main ziada tor py price action analysis ko use karta hun pivot points ki madad sy aur moving average ko use kar ke
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in a single currency pair EUR / USD and gold and about strategies I have different strategies to follow, for EUR / USD I have several strategies for different situations and for gold I have only one strategy when it comes in range 15xx I bought it and waited for the 16xx range to take a profit. and I follow the Forex trading strategy and my forex trading follows euro / usd and Forex trading other currency pairs gbp / usd and these currency pairs are foreign exchange trading currency and foreign exchange trading AND FOREX TRADING best currency pair and I like currency Forex trading pair and I always forex trading forex market two pairs of this currency

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade only one pair and this is eurusd and this is because it has some good moves and you can enjoy the tracks, the best way to avoid damaging your trade is to concentrate on one currency pair because that way you will know how to be a good trader and how to understand what you can do in this market. and I started with gold and silver because they are the best for profit but if you are not careful you may lose all your equity. and also I usually I trade with main pair of forex .... like eur usd, gbp usd

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before I tried many couples, but as a result I concentrated less but now only three pairs I choose and the results are good and the pair is EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. anyway my firend gives me recommendations to trade gold and silver but i still do not trade one trade in both pairs. I only have one strategy and only trade on GBPUSD pairs. I had to learn to focus on one strategy so that I could develop my system and be able to maximize trading profits too much using the strategy would cause my confusion

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow so many strategies and make sure they have a good trading understanding, I make sure that I have a different strategy that really works. there are so many of them and they help me make good money, they help me be diverse. it's great to be flexible. I only trade EUR / USD and GBP / USD. and only one pair is just for me and for a long time i use one pair and still not trying to touch partner and other strategy just simple to have big capital and hold my position as long as i can and even i fight the trend at that moment but when volume low on my market is fine but when volatility is high then i can get into trouble,

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow almost all majors especially EUR / USD, GBP / USD, and USD / CHF. I mostly use price action to trade. I analyze all the pairs I trade at night (before bed) and define support and resistance, patterns, etc. for the next day to make trades easier to take. the reason why it is recommended for beginners to focus on one partner at the beginning is to avoid confusion in the analysis and become very familiar with the currency and In my experience, at first in forex trading I use many currencies like EUR USD, GBP USD, XAU USD. But at the moment, I use XAU USD and bolinger band as a strategy. I like XAU USD because of its high volatility and we can make a profit if we know the trend.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt, many speculators of a certain time do not adhere perfectly. If the speculator concentrates a significant single pair and also experts with speculators then can easily handle several other way pairs as well. We next deal with several couples. And trying to be expert with which pair. and personally I use EURUSD most of the time but I think watching all major currencies and metals should give us an idea of market movement. Sometimes I used to trade silver because this metal is very profitable if we use our skills well .. i work with one currency is good and we can use our strategy forever .. combining strategy can bring bad result

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 523 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)