+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 523 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    main to sirf two pairs par trade karta houn or stretegy khud he banai hoie ha kisi or ki strtegy main use nahi karta ek he point par buy ya sell ka ek he point par main es strategy se satisfied houn kafi had tak

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i started to with gold and silver because they are the best to earn profit but if you are not careful you might loose all your equity..... well i dont use any indicator as such but the normal one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    indeed many merchants and gu eu spouse likes it because they have good movement and I also like it because I only trade in the second pair is just
    I also like the pairs which can have big movement and big volume but not for long term as I am doing long term. so only one pair I am following EUR USd and it has good movement and I feel happy and do not need to change. so I do not have time for other pairs and not much money too/

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    jani main to sirf two pairs par trading karta hnn ye ek achi strategy ha kioun jab ager ek loss main ho to dosre se app us ko control rakhain main es strategy ko follow karta hnn or ye kafi helping ha mere liye

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes as we have less things to concentrate we can give our proper time in analyzing those pairs which we follow. So the chances of a successful trade are increased.And we should not stick to a single strategy instead keep it modifying till it gives you good results.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly i use E/U or G/U pair because of their high volatility. And some times when there is a big news coming of any other currency like JPY or CHF i also trade those. I use TF of M5 and M15 because when my position is open it gives me tension so most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours.In strategy i mostly trade news and love scalping.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर नौसिखिया हमेशा एकल eur - अमरीकी डालर pair.And सबसे स्थिर जोड़ी और अपने newbies.vineet के लिए realiable कुछ ज्ञान पाने के बाद आप जोड़े की संख्या में वृद्धि कर सकते हैं पर ध्यान केंद्रित करना चाहिए

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं नया आगंतुक हूँ तो मैं केवल एक जोड़ी है कि एक समय में eur-usd.i 4-5 संकेतों को बाजार में प्रवृत्ति की पुष्टि के लिए उपयोग पर ध्यान केंद्रित

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed many merchants and gu eu spouse likes it because they have good movement and I also like it because I only trade in the second pair is just

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true what you say to us that we should do the learning in a gradual and mate with the way we turn a new charge of studying the other pairs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 523 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)