+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I follows only two strategy and i never change my strategy in the middle of my trading. I tries my best to strict to my strategy. I only trade in few pairs , Euro/usd/gbp/jpy and silver. These are my Favorite currency

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by playfx View Post
    i think traders that trades using less pairs is having same opportunity to winning the money as much as the traders who trades with many pairs. it's up to the traders to trade in how many pairs, we can't judge others by the way they trade on amount of pairs.

Trading in multiple pairs does give a trader little more opportunity to make profits but provided proper analysis are there in each pair and if a trader is good in one pair and masters it and has done accurate prediction he will still make profits by trading in one pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    You have been trading from 3 years and still you are only trading in 3 currency pairs which is very less. Also you had mentioned that you will master one pair and I think you must have done that a long time ago and one needs to master one pair first before he shifts to other pairs.
    i think traders that trades using less pairs is having same opportunity to winning the money as much as the traders who trades with many pairs. it's up to the traders to trade in how many pairs, we can't judge others by the way they trade on amount of pairs.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab say behtar hay kay newbie sirf aik hi pair par dhayaan day kionkay har trah kay indicator aur analysis sab pairs par effective naheen hota. Behtar hay aik aap one by one pairs ki trading seekhain aur un par dhayan dain.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in one pair is very important. It's not easy analyzing many currency pair because it could confused a trader more specially a newbie. It is also one of my biggest mistake trying to trade more than one pair at the same time and resulted to Margin Call. One currency pair at a time...please don't hurry...lol. Take your learning process a slow and enjoyable one.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both the currency pair you are trading it already has particularly good chance you have the time let alone trade in Europe and America coming session of the pair is to have good movement and great for the session tiu

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nor because a lot of professional traders to trade on a single pair chose just that they choose from many of the most currency pairs gives the best chance

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the name of currency pair i rarely go with any pair other than eur-usd other instruments which i like to trade are gold and sliver, and when it comes to strategies either i like very short term scalping like trading, or long term trades without or very big stop loss.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental also.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade mostly with currencies that are paired with USD. for example, EUR/USD, GPB/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD. This is because dollar is the most powerful currency of the world and more than 85% of the news affects the price of dollars. That's why we see more fluctuation in dollars pairs than any others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)