+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 523 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab say behtar hay kay newbie sirf aik hi pair par dhayaan day kionkay har trah kay indicator aur analysis sab pairs par effective naheen hota. Behtar hay aik aap one by one pairs ki trading seekhain aur un par dhayan dain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    every trader have their strategy to trading with explanation. if use two pair or three pair for trading it look like because they can estimate market. they have skill for that and can trading with that strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    could be because the second movement of this pair has a high level stabilita so not too risky if used as a trade favorite

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both the currency pair you are trading it already has particularly good chance you have the time let alone trade in Europe and America coming session of the pair is to have good movement and great for the session tiu

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nor because a lot of professional traders to trade on a single pair chose just that they choose from many of the most currency pairs gives the best chance

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    i observed every pair that is available in instaforex in a demo account . i got knowledge about all pairs but i choose eur/usd for most of my trades because the analysis in always give good results and this pair is not much volatile. i followed some strategies given in this forum only but never got interested in anyone . i like manual trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm also using only two pairs, EUR/USD and USD/CHF. i'm using martingale+hedging as my primarily strategy, while the backup paln is using a MA crossing and following the trend. But i'm more focusing in the first one. it's already two month doing testing in demo. so far the result is still okay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jani main to sirf two pairs par trading karta hnn ye ek achi strategy ha kioun jab ager ek loss main ho to dosre se app us ko control rakhain main es strategy ko follow karta hnn or ye kafi helping ha mere liye

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sirf two pairs par trade karta houn or stretegy khud he banai hoie ha kisi or ki strtegy main use nahi karta ek he point par buy ya sell ka ek he point par main es strategy se satisfied houn kafi had tak

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use to trade on eur/usd , gbp/usd , usd/cad , usd/chf . and my strategy is to follow the indicators rsi . parabolic sar .. and i don't really depend on indicator i . use to watch news also while i do trading on volatile market .. the time frame i use is m5 ,m15 and h1 and once you trade with this time frames you will come to know how to use the indicators on which time frame !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 523 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)