+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 523 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is very big market if you see many pair then its difficult for one man trader. If you have team then you can handle many pair. I trade one pair some time two. Mainly is trade eurusd and gbpusd. I made some rules for me and i get some good rules in this forum i try to follow this rules perfectly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar mere paas jiyada paisa hota hay to may minimum 10 pair pe trade karta hoon.Kabhi kabhi mujey jo pair profitable lagta hay may usi pair e trade karta hoon.Strategy to mujhey bohot use karna parta hay war na profit ki to baat hi nehi hogi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried numerous pairs but as a result i fewer but now only tribe pairs i concentrating and termination is quality and that's pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway more of my friend recommended me to merchandise metallic and bright but still i don't occupation a analogous swop in both pairs.

Thanks
    I trade in only two pairs and they are EUR/USD and EUR/CHF and I follow a simple strategy of trading only small lots with only few positions opened. So far my strategy is quite successful and I am thinking to adopt the same policy in my real account.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm also using only two pairs, EUR/USD and USD/CHF. i'm using martingale+hedging as my primarily strategy, while the backup paln is using a MA crossing and following the trend. But i'm more focusing in the first one. it's already two month doing testing in demo. so far the result is still okay.

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that to be an expert in Forex and known we should be used more than one pair at a time. While this is not the case for beginners who have little knowledge. then it should focus only in a pair for well happen to have profits.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the past I used to trade with all the pairs available for me and I used many strategies. but now I am using my own strategy and I am very comfortable trading with it, and I trade only five pairs but the same time only one pair at a time.

Junior Member neworder555 is an unknown quantity at this point neworder555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always follow up 6 pairs which called major pair or dollar pairs such as eur/ usd and gbp/usd
    to make my daily analysis which help me to expected the daily direction
    and then i chose one pair to open one order daily
    i do that every day

Thanks
    yeah that is good.just trading one or two pairs is enough.we have to keep it simple and trade with profit.
    following too many strategies and pair will land us in confusion.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a lot of first pair, but now only use a certain pair, which only use the EUR / USD or GBP / USD only. because by using only a specific pair we can observe the movement of the pair carefully. strategy I use is also just one, because too many strategies will make me confused

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 523 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)