+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 523 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member tabestbestmaker is an unknown quantity at this point tabestbestmaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade with the USD/eur and other of the international pairs and i dont like JPy because it is unpreditable and he needs alot of work to analyse him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the best pair is EUR / USD and GBP / USD and USD / CHF because they explicitly linked to some perfect correlation, when we see the dollar / Frank rises we see land on the EUR / USD and GBP / USD, and I use the Strategy linked to three times with couples only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab log ki alag alag strategy hota hai. personality bhi same nehi hota hai.so ek traders ka ketna pips profit karna chahiye e traders ka target ka upar depend karta hai.ledkin mera kheyal se 30 or 50 pips daily enough ha.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya begginnner should only trade with 1 - 2 pairs but first they must practice these pairs in demo account so that they can get some knowledge about that pair

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we should always learn by taking advice of the experience traders in the forum . by doing this we can follow their experience and we will come to know what to do in which situation

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow round about 6 pairs which are as 1.eur/usd 2.gbp/usd 3.usd/jpy 4.usd/chf 5.eur/jpy 6.usd/cad , I think these are those pairs which moves more than other pairs and moves in there trend, i only follow one strategy on price flip using the chart of candle stick in the time frame of hour 1 and hour 4.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I normally placed not more than 2 trades with a combination of EURUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. These 2 trades are created within the 20% of my float as to safeguard my investment. I have been practicing a proper risks and money management through out my trading and will try to avoid overtrading. I would prefer quality trades rater than quantity.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khyal sy me to kisi be pair me staratige use nhi karta me just indicators ko fallow karta hun yeh boaht achi trading hoti hy indicators p depend kr k trading ikarna i like this type of trading .

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only played with two currency pairs EURUSD and AUDUSD. I also used two strategies to trade using Stochastic indicator, RSI, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands. sometimes I do scalping when market conditions are not trending, but when the market starts trending conditions then I would do a swing trade.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been following the two basic or you may say as the major pairs that is the Eur Usd and the Gbp Usd. The indicators and signals I use include the breakout strategy, momentum strategy, fib retracements and the bollinger bands. Above all are the pivot points.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 523 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)