+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 523 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About me am using about 5 strategy tested before and all time frames from 1H to 5 MIN that good for the traders with mini account balance like me i hope grow up fast and make some trades on daily frame that would be easier and more profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member toptrader is on a distinguished road toptrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also follow eur/usd and gbp /usd pair. because this two pair move good daily so its very profitable i am concentrate in this two pair only.
    I use H1 and M30 time frame for trading and i also follow rsi indicator for better trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hedraf is an unknown quantity at this point hedraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to use aud/usd and usd/cad it's the best for me and it's given good results and about forums i like use 5 m and 15 m because i'm still new as you so i can't use forums up of that

Senior Member the antz is an unknown quantity at this point the antz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, i'm following all of major pairs of instaforex which is have 3 pips spread. With this it doesn't need much pips until break even so I can scalping with major pairs. Personally I don't like to use exotic pairs and crossed pairs because they have more spread if compared with major pairs.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solidperson View Post
    i m doing mixed strategy always but i never mixed up many pairs ..i tried to trade always eurusd ,aususd etc or similar pair..sometimes i love to trade on gold and silver ..obviously gold and silver are very good option to trade for me ..i m doing long term trading maximum time but love to do scalping several times ..scalping gives me quick profit that's why i never give up this risky technique .
    pair should not open too much because it can make us one step trading plan
    we saw a pair just so that we can focus and can see the characteristic pair, the pair know can make us better know how when the pair was being churned

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use only the EUR/USD currency pair.I think that it is the best pair for trading in Forex.This pair has a great movement.Most of the Forex traders use this pair.I have used several strategy, but i have not got success.I am still searching for good strategy.If i get my own successful strategy, then i will be a full fill trader.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer three pairs first is euro second is pound and third is Canada dollar these three are big pairs which most of the trader prefer many traders do trader while following these traders charts in order to make a good trader you have to trade these three pairs in this way you can become a good trader

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m doing mixed strategy always but i never mixed up many pairs ..i tried to trade always eurusd ,aususd etc or similar pair..sometimes i love to trade on gold and silver ..obviously gold and silver are very good option to trade for me ..i m doing long term trading maximum time but love to do scalping several times ..scalping gives me quick profit that's why i never give up this risky technique .

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I relied on a lot of couples in dealing at least 10 pairs because the way the classical technical analysis and does not change for different pairs, but must be fixed in order to edit a strategic good profits

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to trade in other pairs but could not find any as easy and profitable as the gold which i am already trading in - and the strategy is always buy on dips and sell on high - i am fortunate the strategy works well at least about gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 523 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)