+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 523 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Junior Member mohamed yossef is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed yossef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my lovely pairs that i trade it GPB/USD EUR/USD GBP/CHF NZD/USD EUR/JPY

AND i use only one strategy i only use ichimoko kinko hyo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mark4runner View Post
    i follow only 6 pairs of currency and i use only one strategy in doing my forex trading but occasionally i test some other strategies to see how it works on some of the pairs that am trading
    i think that is too much pairs that you have following i think that maybe we jsut need to following to one pairs is enough do not need too much, because i think that just ue one pairs only is really make us can focus on make the analysis on that pairs too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marymirella View Post
    More than 30 different instruments daily. The major currency pairs, the major indices, gold, oil, and some exotic pairs. But we provide signals for just 30 different instruments. I think this is enough....
    On my own account I trade with ca. 40 instruments at the same time. The best is to diversify your money to make the risk smaller. Little positions size but more positions, it is a successfull way to earn on the forex market.
    So far, now i'm following most of major twos of instaforex which can be have Several pips spread. Using this it doesn't will need much pips right up until break however I can scalping together with major twos. Personally I can't like to utilize exotic twos and surpassed pairs since they have more distributed if in comparison with major twos.

Senior Member benjaminabdo is an unknown quantity at this point benjaminabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have lots of experience in many positions open pairs,
    when they get a loss, I became confused, what should I do,
    then I will emntutup in several positions in several pairs, in order to concentrate

Senior Member klmmnn is an unknown quantity at this point klmmnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have lots of experience in many positions open pairs,
    when they get a loss, I became confused, what should I do,
    then I will emntutup in several positions in several pairs, in order to concentrate

Banned mark4runner is an unknown quantity at this point mark4runner's Avatar
    Thanks
    i follow only 6 pairs of currency and i use only one strategy in doing my forex trading but occasionally i test some other strategies to see how it works on some of the pairs that am trading

Member munitan is an unknown quantity at this point munitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I hold along with a real approach the other complement at once, we have now large amount of procedures however i quite like in addition to a real method at onces providing everybody ideal effects as well as ease whilst managing reside market place as well as i possibly could acquire a affordable quantity of pips to come up with each wraps up please really !!!

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade majorly the eurusd but occasionally trade five other pairs, GBPUSD USDJPY EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDCAD. My strategy is just one and that is the use of pure price action and naked reading of charts prices. no lagging indicators and it has really helped

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More than 30 different instruments daily. The major currency pairs, the major indices, gold, oil, and some exotic pairs. But we provide signals for just 30 different instruments. I think this is enough....
    On my own account I trade with ca. 40 instruments at the same time. The best is to diversify your money to make the risk smaller. Little positions size but more positions, it is a successfull way to earn on the forex market.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Member abokarma is an unknown quantity at this point abokarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I chose to trade with three pairs which are usd/eur and eud/usd and usd/nzd and I'm satisfied with them but about strategies I'm still beginner have a little experience and still trying some strategies on demo account and I have also a real account but till now I didn't depend on one strategy because I lost a lot of money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 523 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)