+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 523 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsupertrade View Post
    I think its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental also.
    so far I only follow satunpasang pair only, and does not substitute for the other pair is EUR / USD
    have good character and also has great movement, so if you want to take advantage when we can take this time in the open

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tamaprat is an unknown quantity at this point tamaprat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I regret using 4 pairs and I did not notice the capital I have not able to withstand the fast pace of pips. I still have a lot to learn to be more severe in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always trade forex with 2 methods , if the first fails then the other will be helpful for replaeing it ...and i always try to trade with one pair only so that ic an maintain my concetration to it

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental also.

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am trading in 3 pair eu, gu and gold.and i use very simple trading sistem.there is ma a only. and i compare in some time freme and waiting for good moment to enter marketi am trading in 3 pair.

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just follow 2 strategy. i need more than one strategy to cover the other. no strategy which will perfect so i think we need more than one strategy, so we can trade more better

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought of creating the perfect trade we should have some strategy, because not a single strategy will generate the maximum profit, by having some of the strategies we will be able to fix a failed trade, which essentially can be profitable at the time, the strategy is a is used.

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i follow Forex trading strategy taster and forex trading i follow euro/usd and Forex trading others currency pair gbp/usd and this two currency pair is a very forex trading steerage and Forex trading AND FOREX TRADING best currency pair and i like Forex trading currency pair and i always forex trade forex market this two currency pair

Senior Member angaper is an unknown quantity at this point angaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right now I have no much money in my account, so I'm just doing trading with EUR/CHF, because it is not very volatile and allows me to operate with very high leverage and high proportion of my money (more than 10% in each operation), plus my broker has a very low spread for this pair (only 2 pips) but usually I trade with 8 pairs.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i trade in euro, cable , kiwi, aud/usd usd/jpy and so on , i make trade on the price action on the day time frame, because the price action is the sky of Forex, i basically work on the day and 4 hr chart its very nice to ride on these time frame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 523 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)