+ Reply to Thread
Page 737 of 758 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 735 736 737 738 739 747 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 7571

Thread: Discipline In Trading???

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is most import essential in forex trading, you should stick to your strategy and work in disciplined manner. Indisciplined trading will result into losing trades, because you shall not be following even your own rules then.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline was indeed one of our problems when trading in forex, because we are sometimes tempted by the high profits. or impose trading when the market is no longer possible.
    but if we discipline our trading system, our profitability may be larger, although gradually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dancer is an unknown quantity at this point dancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline on our trading tgat was good, but how to discipline ???
    i think tgat all of us want to being discipline but the problem is to being discipline on the forex is not the easy think that was too hard to being discipline on the forex, maybe it need many process on it to make us discipline on our trading

Junior Member radju is an unknown quantity at this point radju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with this statement. although I still have a lot to learn how to master emotions when trading in the market. is a lot of influence that we face when making trades while we have a lot of money and a volatile market movements. true self-mastery is not enough with the concept of money management. learning needs in a big urge upon us loss or profit. so it would be more in line between the concept of money management with self-control in our trading.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline and patience is a must that the traders have to do
    and if they trade with good discipline then they have already used the best strategies and money management too and this is very good
    but some of traders and include me still got the problem to keep stable for my trading with discipline
    do the best we can

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boaht achi cheez hy discipline because is me reh kr agar ap trading kareen to me apko guarantee deyta hu k ap aik successful trader ban jain geen without discipline you can not make a professional trader.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex mantra View Post
    many people says forex is very risky. don't enter there. but, if you are discipline trader forex is not that much riskier for you. you have to simply be aware of good capital management system. then forex is a simple game for you like others.
    This is a clear evidence that many of the merchants who had a failure in the trading result can not discipline them and for those who can be disciplined in this trade they would be able to succeed in this business

Junior Member forex mantra is an unknown quantity at this point forex mantra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people says forex is very risky. don't enter there. but, if you are discipline trader forex is not that much riskier for you. you have to simply be aware of good capital management system. then forex is a simple game for you like others.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pras_nubie View Post
    ''Discipline to me is obedience or adherence to a rule, both of my own rules or the rules that made ​​others that bind me to stick with it because there are bad consequences for me or something outside of myself if I did not obey.''

Let's discuss this together
    han mere khiyal main to her cheez main desipline ki zarorat hoti ha kioun k bagher desipline k koi bhi kaam sahi taran se nahi hota ager ham forex trading main desipline se kaam len ge or rules pa karband rahen ge to ham ko kafi profit ho ga forex trading main

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    not only discipline, but need patience in trading. do not hurry to enter the market if the rule has not been directed to entry. make sure the right moment to enter the market. thus, we get to minimize the risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 737 of 758 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 735 736 737 738 739 747 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)