+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 758 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 7571

Thread: Discipline In Trading???

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex me trader agar discipline me kaam karta hai to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga,trader ko yahan sabb achhe se market me samajhna hai to hamesha shaanti se har cheez ko learn karna hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member foxnoor311 is an unknown quantity at this point foxnoor311's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

this business besides the trader have good knowledge and also strategies, and it means that they can make good their trading, follow the rules and control the emotion and then they can make good analysis if you have $100usd you lot size may be 0.16 or 0.1. you can take risk ten or fifteen percent of your total amount.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sodaso263 is an unknown quantity at this point sodaso263's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

I think stoploss is very important and with trailing stops it has become even more safer say if you put a stoploss of 20 pips and when your trade exceeds 20 pips then put your stoploss to breakeven and open a same lot position in the same direction if the trend is stronger this will increase your profit ratio and also minimize the risk.

"

Senior Member foxnoor311 is an unknown quantity at this point foxnoor311's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

stoploss with trailling stop for this site in this forex trading business forex trading the trailing stop itself serves as a protective advantage that we already get. I think forex trading business.

"

Senior Member galesong is an unknown quantity at this point galesong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pakpa View Post
    Somehow become discipline in trading is very difficult to do. I have a few years experiences in this trade, but i dont know sometimes it is hard to be discipline in my trading and follow all trading rules all the time
    it is difficult, but we have to practice, because it is very important, discipline in a trade, it is crucial for our success, if we are disciplined, we have a chance, if we do not discipline, then it would be very risky.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

I think stoploss is very important and with trailing stops it has become even more safer say if you put a stoploss of 20 pips and when your trade exceeds 20 pips then put your stoploss to breakeven and open a same lot position in the same direction if the trend is stronger this will increase your profit ratio and also minimize the risk.

"

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

"

"

Thanks
    "

stoploss with trailling stop for this site in this forex trading business forex trading the trailing stop itself serves as a protective advantage that we already get. I think forex trading business.

"

Thanks
    "

"

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

"

"

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

"

"

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

"

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Somehow become discipline in trading is very difficult to do. I have a few years experiences in this trade, but i dont know sometimes it is hard to be discipline in my trading and follow all trading rules all the time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 758 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)