+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 758 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 7571

Thread: Discipline In Trading???

Banned iuran is an unknown quantity at this point iuran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Becoming a disciplined trader contributes to becoming a successful trader as a result of as soon as we have a very good strategy which will end up being providing all of us all profits and we perform not adhere to the actual rules accordingly u understand that inside a short time the actual strategy will stop operating.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fachri is an unknown quantity at this point fachri's Avatar
    Thanks
    We tend to be discipline after that we might avoid many psychology result. we can trade because the trading plan and just about almost most of the preparing. we could be master on forex market so try to end up being disciplined and end up being be successful on forex market. we tend to be more calm and trading psychology also develops through by alone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Discipline on my thinking is that the key we should not forget this as a result of we understand if we tend to be not on discipline after that we cant understand Whats occurring i imply after that we tend to be not sure about this and we have to understand why i obtain profit and why i received loss so on future that will help all of us all.......

Banned iuran is an unknown quantity at this point iuran's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, Its very important to maintain the discipline on trading as a result of if we tend to be discipline after that we might avoid many psychology result. On real account, particularly greedy and farnus. If we tend to be discipline, we can trade because the trading plan and just about almost most of the preparing and will end up being simpler to end up being arrived at.

Banned ganteng is an unknown quantity at this point ganteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think about which discipline is actually one of many key points that build success with regard to traders. Yes, i think to build money and develop the desire on forex trading, we would like to learn with regard to trading along with discipline. Its very necessay.

Member joko16 is an unknown quantity at this point joko16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think if we are dicipline then we could prevent many psychology effect in real account, especially greedy and fearness. Discipline means you should be aware about all trading basics and you have properly managed your funds and time.

Banned rohitkumar11 is an unknown quantity at this point rohitkumar11's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha ye bahut hi jaruri hota hai ki aap forex me kese trade karte hai agar aap bahut hi soch kar aur rule ke mutabik hi trade karte hai to aapko kabhi loss me nahi jana padata hai ya fir kam se kam hi loss me aapko forex me discipline me hi trade kare warna aapko bade se bad loss ho sakta hai yaha par

Member ultimateboy789 is an unknown quantity at this point ultimateboy789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sae kaha hai jo shaqs is kaam main laalach kare ga uskaa koi faeda nai hai laalach jese bemaari se bachain yaahn bulke yahan pe calmly aur discipline se kaam lain aur har step lane se pehle apne disicion pe sochain aur bilkul jaaldbaazi se kaam na lain bulke positily daily strategy k mutabiq chalain

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline is very important in forex trading because we trade without negative emotions and we make a positions by a logical analysis and it can increase our habit to be more serious. so be discipline.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader must determine his rules to perform operations and must adhere firmly. Discipline prevents errors caused by market dynamics. More experienced traders avoided operate in times of excessive volatility. For example it is not convenient to perform any operation when the Fed makes some kind of decisive announcement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 758 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)