+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 758 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline In Trading???

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my personal view, I agree with your garbage that the discipline in forex trading is very important, because in the forex trading discipline I think is the key to success in this business (forex trading). In addition, without a very disciplined person will certainly fail in this business. Maybe so I can know, may be useful for all traders. and I think discipline is the most important thing in every trade and in any other business also if you are a disciplined person then you can do all things according to rules and rules can help you earn a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trading system used, whether it is with EA, manual (with TS indi as you pointed out before, as well as from bare trade), I think it all together requires discipline in running it. and I'm sure a good and profitable system will not be used properly if the user does not ignore the discipline itself. and To succeed in trading to make money needs a good trade. But good trading is not that easy. To make a good trade need to maintain some discipline. If we can keep all the trading rules so we can easily make money from trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khyal main tu jo app discipline ki bat karn raha hain , wo mera khyal say app Forex main jo trading hai on k jo roll hain app os ki bat karna chah raha hain agar tu app os ki bat karna chah raha hain tu phr mera khyal main app thk kaha raha hain , Forex main jo roll hain agr app on ko follow ni karn ga tu app kamyab ni ho ga , Forex ko follow karna buaht he lazam hai . os say app ko Forex main trading karna k tareqa milta hian or wo he mera hesab say best hain es k elawa kuch or ni hain

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps my lack of understanding from others is poorly understood. Thanks for helping me repeat what I want to share. Those are the rules that I must obey. I show it directly with the system, let's talk doang ga. So it's not a journal trading strategy huh. Let me have a more disciplined training. and discipline is easy to say but difficult to implement. a lot of temptation, suppose we target our trades with TP 10 pips, after getting 6 pips profit we have cut when market direction is the direction of our prediction. sometimes we ourselves are not disciplined with the commitments made.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey brother aap ka thread ka maine thikse meaning nehi samjha.
    par aap agar trading me discipline ke baat kar rehe he to suno forex me discipline ki bahut khasiyat he. aap agar thik se usko nehi follow karenge to aapko kamiyabi nehi milegi. jaise ki over trading hani karak he trader ke liye. to aap trading rules follow kare to jarur success milega.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-21)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    You right ! , many cases of traders who bankrupt because of indiscipline of the traders themselves, psychological condition which results in trading without a handle and always arbitrarily without thinking about risk, he can not handling the risk as well, she forgot the importance of discipline in trading forex .

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,376 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we follow discipline in forex trade only then we can get successful in it, discipline can be of every type starting from money management to even getting control on once senseless thoughts and expectations, a well disciplined trade is always bought to be in good way and also profitable.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ap trading m discipline apnao ge tu shyed ap kamyab ho jao ge, forex m discipline ke bagair success nhi h.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is distinguished to be disciplined in the time statue to trade and to be disciplined to use the swelling of money. Dimensions can start from the source when I trade and the faculty becomes an angel if I can make it a mature abuse for discipline in some things and Train discipline, if it is not fun, I will stop this thread. I will try my best to deliver by using this system only. I am more disciplined bro mas training, because the low loss of 300 pips in 2 days due to lack of discipline?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading mai discipline bohat zaroori hai. Forex market mai discipline say bhe wo trade kr sakta hai. Jin kay pass forex market mai planning zaroori hai. Forex market mai planning say hum forex market mai phely knowledge hasil kray. Tk hum forex market mai discipline say trade kr kay forex market mai trade kr saky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 758 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)