+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 512 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member Ownway is an unknown quantity at this point Ownway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually to do a Forex trading there has been more and more useful chart by which u can do ur trade. But i am not clear about the whole chart still now so i can not tell the actual useful chart is which . But i think i should do clear about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rexrip is an unknown quantity at this point rexrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    M15 and M30 charts are prefferable to me because i don't keep my trades open for long and also my take profit is small like 5-10 pips so these tf are better for my scalping style strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nafiri is an unknown quantity at this point nafiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we cant say what time frame is more good, but its all depend on how good you can us your strategy and give the best signal for making trade for having profit. All i can say is higher time frame will give you more valid signal because the correction is less than small time frame.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think M15 is most useful chart for trader. Because with this chart you can easily know about market trend but it only for short term trader. If you like to use day trading then you can follow M30 and H1 chart for trading.

Banned yoyostyle is an unknown quantity at this point yoyostyle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    bhai me to charts ko use hi nahi karta me ne bohot bar try kiya ke me charts ko use kar ke trade karun magar pata nahi kyun mujhe charts ki samajh hi nahi lagti kuch be

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the user which chart best suits him.I check the daily H1 frames before making a trade.But i focus on 5M and 15M time frames all the time when i trade.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Har trader bhai ki apni hi stertgy or experience hai es lie mei to ziyda tre 4 hour chart or 1 hour chart ko ziyda deakh kr trade krta hun or chouti trade k lie mei 15 mint waly chart ko prefer krta hun in ki madad sy muje achi trade mil jati hai

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    using time frame h1 is the best in my opinion. because I liked the way scalping. with the time frame would be the movement of one hour earlier and it would be easier to predict future price movements. It's just that if it did confirm my points to the entry time frame with a smaller time frame m1 or m5
    A day trader might like to use the 1 hour time frame to trade forex, but the long term traders can never use the 1 hour time frame to trade forex. I believe that all charts are important depending on the strategy that we are using.

Junior Member honeybee is an unknown quantity at this point honeybee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time i prefer to do market analysis by using h4 chart. this time frame helps to find out hte current trend of the market. so after getting the market trend i go for other time frames relative to my trading strategies.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better use of time frame analysis using h4 charts. for in time frames can be seen price movement which became a trend at the time. the main trend can be seen in the time frame, but for open positions in the market use time frame is smaller because that way you'll avoid a lot of floating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 512 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)