+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 512 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m using 1 hour trade chart.
    because 1 hour chart se hour to hour trade pata chal jata hai samjna bhi easy hota hai k last hour main kya hul-chul hui thi.
    so i love to watch and study this chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are various streategies you can use while trading if you want to trade for a long term, then it is better to use H4 chart. It gives you lot of information for a long term trend. If you want to trade on a daily basis then M15 chart is very useful. Plot fibronacci retracement on your chart to know trend changes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes everything depends upon our trading style.and 1hr and 4hr as used for determining the trend.
    first i was using 1h chart but now i am planning to change my strategy and i am using 15m chart.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes but for 5-10pips,even 30m chart is too high.
    for scalping 5m and 15m chart is the most convenient one.maybe you can just see the patterns in 30m but you should see quickly and decide as scalping should be done in minutes.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even the type of trading is not important.The ultimate thing is that who has made the biggest profit.There is no chart which will be more useful and less useful.Each chart and style of trading is unique.If combined correctly,it will get us good profits.So it depends upon how we choose and workout.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it will brother, any lower time frame will effect the higher time frame in the future, and it will be more visible in such medium time frame like H1 and H4, but i prefer to do the opposite, use the higher time frame to predict the lower one

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    1 week charts mein apko may be aik tarde mein two week tek leg jaen to i think that`ll be dangerous experiement for novice trader but 4H chart theek ha do ya teen confmatio kerne k bad trade ki jasekti ha swing trde k leye jiada paise ki jaroet hoti haa
    Yeah it can take up to 10-14 days but the pips difference is sufficient to make reasonable profit and i don't think so daily trade is safe. You may make good profit by trading 4-7 days rather then trade daily.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think some daily trader still use the 1H TF as their bigger picture for daily trend, above 1D then he/she is certainly a swinger, a swinger will let his trade open for weeks to months, and their target profit are above 500 pips

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Agree with you, 1 day or 1 week chart is better for long-term trading. 1 Hour and 4 hour chart helps to know the previous Volatility. Which may helps to open short term trade.
    1 week charts mein apko may be aik tarde mein two week tek leg jaen to i think that`ll be dangerous experiement for novice trader but 4H chart theek ha do ya teen confmatio kerne k bad trade ki jasekti ha swing trde k leye jiada paise ki jaroet hoti haa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 512 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)