+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 512 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to use time frame that make me avoid big loss of spread than trade on fractals indicator without following the trend this give us a lot of pips up and down but not enough money because we chose big time frame and that take a lot of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on the type of trader you are and that determines what chart you will use.For scalpers timeframes of 30mins to 1 min is okay for them but for intraday traders higher time frames are better.But for my daily analysis i use the 4hr charts for my trading direction for the day and i enter trades with the 15 min timeframe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly the M1, M5 , M15 and M30 are more profitable for scalpers . and if you are a long term trader than use H1 or H4 for gaining good profit. this is very best
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether you look at monthly charts?
    I notice it indirectly, by looking at the restriction of movement through the MA MTF.

Banned topfx is an unknown quantity at this point topfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexprophet View Post
    Each time frame can be traded successfully and yield opportunities for profitable trading. Shorter time frame requires constant monitoring whereas longer time frame requires less monitoring. The smaller the time frame the smaller the profit goals set by traders for each trade. Which time frame is suitable for us depends on your trading style.
    its true, because the time frame that is used must fit the need, if you are a short term trader using the short time frame and if you as a long term trader using a longer time frame.

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each time frame can be traded successfully and yield opportunities for profitable trading. Shorter time frame requires constant monitoring whereas longer time frame requires less monitoring. The smaller the time frame the smaller the profit goals set by traders for each trade. Which time frame is suitable for us depends on your trading style.
    Happy Trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup,usually beginners are impatient to get profit.
    so in order to quickly get a profit, better playing in a small TF.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily when combined with TF TF M5, I think not quite right.
    because the difference is very far away. for example, we follow the trend up in the daily tf, tf small but the trend is down.
    Which trend will you follow?

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various streategies you can use while trading if you want to trade for a long term, then it is better to use H4 chart. It gives you lot of information for a long term trend. If you want to trade on a daily basis then M15 chart is very useful. Plot fibronacci retracement on your chart to know trend changes.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Achay results aap large time frame aur small time frame kay combination say hi lay sakty hain. Large time frame alone, aur small time frame alone aap ko achay results naheen day sakty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 512 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)