+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many beginners who are very inspired by it. I think how great it is to learn the world of forex as it is now the patience to stake in the world of commerce so that a trader can identify himself and his ability to know the technical and fundamental possibilities that make traders from beginner to advanced level I think there is a lot of talk about money management but this is not understood by beginners who just want to make a profit. They will not use SL and just look at their negative floating trade and expect the price to be back. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that In my attitude, we have to trade only when we experience a great mood and right to trade, when the market is unprofitable most people tend to stop trading ... Traders must have enough patience so they can make decisions wither they have to trade! I find that it is a very helpful threat. I think it will be too helpful for all new traders ... And they can be pushed from threats. When we make some losses in trading, then we should not be sad, we have to control our emtions. And try again here to earn an income!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar apko lagy k apki trade loss main ja rhe hai our apko pata lagy k marekt our loss main jay gi to apni trade band na karen q k market jetna b loss main jay magar wapis zaror ay gi our ap kuch na kuch profit ly kar band karden

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Psychology that can lead to bad mistakes, wrong decisions that cause trade to be bad. when you trade and do business, then you focus your thoughts. This will help to not do carelessness which can lead to losses.
    The most difficult factor we have to face is our emotions .. so we must be careful to decide when to stop trading .. during bad trade pressure will be greater so to anticipate big losses, in the beginning of trading we can set the tool stop loss and take profit !!

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to trade in a bad trade is to reduce losses. we can wait for a better time to trade again, make better analysis and make a profit to recover our previous losses. be patient and wait for the right time to trade again The beautiful and bad trading records affect all the new traders in Forex, one of them mistakes and learning with the mistake is fixed and then find no fault again and that means the profits.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are doing bad forex trading, you have to give long intervals in forex. Then he should star in demo trading on a demo account. When they will feel confident, then they must start a real forex trading.
    well during the bad trade I was really depressed but I first calmed down and then rested from trading for 3-4 days and after that I tried to flood the market I just tried to make a great comeback and I happened to get success.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excellent man sends with that amazing illustration. Personally, we will transact easily whenever we feel good and with a sense of authority to be able to trade, when the stores are generally but not sure most people are inclined for you to keep selling even though I feel we will start trading on almost everything yet my mind should be used for it. If we do not have a trading plan then it will be bad when prices move suddenly. So we better prepare before we enter the trade. I think it is very bad especially a trader may not be sure of knowing for sure. I will decide to stop trading temporarily, then I will loosen my mind to get the convenience. I will reanalyze my bad trades to get the benefits.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmm very good Post... Agr AP ki trading buri chal ri ha tu apko chahiye k trading ko Thora relax do or ap b Thora relex kroo... Is see a thory fresh ho jao gy ..or wo jis m AP trading Ni KR sky wo time b guazr jay ga.. or ap jub relex ho jao tu dbara trading shuru KR dn .. ye sub SE better way ha... Jis SE AP dbara SE trading kro gy... Thank you....

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I am in a bad trade, then I would think how to minimize the losses I might find. I would normally think to end my position, because I do not want to impose a steady profit in trading in poor market conditions. but clearly in every trade, I always use good money management, so I will never lose too much when trading forex. and that will make me able to survive well. in bad trade, we need to be able to make quick decisions. we can not wait for the price to move according to our will. we must cut the losses or we will get more losses. or we can use hedging, so no matter the price goes up or down, we will not lose much

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The truth is, if the market does not stop us, say, do our analysis, the market is still on our side, if the trade is to stop our losses, that said, market conditions have changed, we have to stop and wait, we just visit the loss, which can win all trades, so entertaining, but if we trade without discipline and the deprivation of our money, what can we do? we can only accept it and get the money to restart, that's all. This is a very helpful threat. I think it will be very helpful for all new traders. They can push from threats. When we make a loss in trading then we should not be sad, we have to control our emtions. And try again here to get

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)