+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 292 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trader is the one who is always able to cope with sudden market movements. The main market trend is always your main guide. You must change your trades whenever market trends change. You can use stop loss if the market might turn on you. and If you are a beginner in forex always set stop loss. Let stop loss get hit if the trade is against you. Then close the store for the day and trade the next day. Learn to take losses well without seeking revenge on the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Send a good person using the perfect casing. I think the trade of our country only when we feel useful in all the right emotions to act when the market is usually unprofitable, most people have a tendency to quit, but I really think that makes our nation learn to trade all circumstances, each of us has to be ready for it. and the best way to make a decision on this one is that you have to take discipline in your trading plan, because you know a good plan, so keep following your path and sometimes even bad results. but that's for your security account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,232 Times in 12,130 Posts
    theek hai mein yeh bayan karna chahta hon ke kisi naye nokar ko bhi is post ko parha ja sakta hai aur yeh bhi sakhti se le ja sakta hai kyun kay yeh aam tor par naye anay walon ko trading tor par tijarti tor par trading kar raha hai aur is waqt woh khoye hue naqad aur traders ko khatam karne ke maqsad ko samajhney mein kaafi samajh satke hain. woh muntakhib kar satke hain ke aaya woh trading karen ge ya nahi. aur bohat saaray krnsyon ka matlab yeh hai ke market mein hamesha mukhtalif halatain hon ge. agar bura trading logon ke jazbati haalat mein foot baithta hai to phir aaraam aur aik aacha khayaal hai. traders ko maza aur munafe bakhash trading ka rasta talaash karna hoga .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-16), arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), Mr Law (2018-07-19), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), rehanayaz (2018-07-19), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustansir View Post
    bahut hi achi post sahre ki hai aap ny thanks
    jahan tak bat hai kabhi kabhi jab bad situation ho yenio keh hamara loss ho raha ho tu hamien apni trades ko close kar dena chahiye takeh hum mazeed loss sy bach sakien aur apni ghaltiyun ko check karna chahiye keh hum kia ghalat kar rahy hain takeh unko hum thek kar sakien
    Bhai humare ko yaha par agar jo loss ka samna karne ko mil raha hai to ye achi baat nahi hai jo bhi situation ho bhia apni trading mein kafi jayda sudhar lekar aana kafi jayda jaruri hota hai aage keliye tabhi acha rahega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-16)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wise words, be careful is rule number 1 in forex trading, secure yourself and make sure you limit the number of possible losses and do not feel like a giant just after winning some trades, you never know what happens next and If you lose some of their equity in their initial trade, you should not allow yourself ... You must keep an honest opinion about its shortcomings, and then you should avoid all trades. This is the easiest strategy for all beginners

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I may want to prescribe that Any newcomer may also read this post and may also take it strictly as it is generally trading newcomers all the time horrible or unstable times and they end up in lost cash and Traders may also have enough understanding to purpose so they can choose whether they will trade or not and There are many currencies means there will always be different situations in the market. If a bad trade fits the emotional condition of people then rest and refresh is a good idea. Merchants must find their way to trade fun and profitable.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the responsibility of an ideal community article. New articles should be checked and intelligence, in fact it is that he's a bad season to buy and sell new, or maybe unstable, and they lose money. Professionals have to be really quite tolerant, to make a decision, whether they need to buy, sell, or maybe at all. and For me, I like to open a fence position when I make big losses. Cause If I can sit for a long time to trade, I usually do not use stop loss. So no Using sl, I sometimes lose about 50-80 pips. Instead I opened a hedging position to take advantage of price movements against me really!

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are a new trader and start trading on property, and you suffer losses, one thing you have to do is stop trading for a while to fix the mistakes you've done, why you can lose, and you do not expect too much money has gone back but you should think that sustenance comes from another and it depends on you how you can handle your trade in this situation and a good trader easily deal with in this situation but a new guy has more errors in this siytuatin then loos his money and his trading account is empty.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut hi achi post sahre ki hai aap ny thanks
    jahan tak bat hai kabhi kabhi jab bad situation ho yenio keh hamara loss ho raha ho tu hamien apni trades ko close kar dena chahiye takeh hum mazeed loss sy bach sakien aur apni ghaltiyun ko check karna chahiye keh hum kia ghalat kar rahy hain takeh unko hum thek kar sakien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that during a trade that loses, someone has to close the trade. If there is any hope of regaining that loss, then wait for the market to get back good or set the Stop Loss to avoid big losses. In addition, hedging can be used to minimize your losses by reversing the reverse order. and I like your posts This is great. Traders who deal with Forex should not trade when they get a bad mode to stay focused on what they do and be patient because if they do not so they will risk losing all the money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 292 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)