+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 292 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think decision should be control by ourselves own. So we need to do some quality filter among all. First of all we need to find out some reputed persona those who already made some serious trade. Secondly low rate also very useless. So treat them bad and try to ignore them. Its just too simple to decide. If you are losing ask three question. One is that will be the support or resistance level. Check if you think your funds can still survive even of one week volatility if you can still survive then you can hold. Another question is this. Is it worth it to try and invest in forex trading? Because if you don't believe you can earn then you will never going to earn. third question that you need to ask yourself is this. Do you use the right strategy and the right analysis? Because chance are most losers actually loss because they don't know what they are doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know would plan to stop buying and selling and also put a stop damage or even take earnings and also let the current market proceed as this individual would like simply because were not necessarily willing to perform anything at all which in turn it has turn out to be his or her procedures. when any trader basically newbie fall in small lose or lose our fifty percent then trade with refresh mind is too difficult. now i lose my thirty percent. i am trying my best to overcome this but everything will going to be negative now. now i am thinking to break for a week. after i will start my trade with full swim. i hope this is the best for me to survive in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good trade or the bad trade every thing is dependent on the basis of your own decision techniques. but at the bad trade time i actually stop my investment and wait, sometime i analysis the situation and take investment on the basis of the decision. During a bad trade, it is better that we must ensure to place our stop loss level and if we are good in using hedging method, then we can hedge our account to prevent our account from further loss. During a bad trade I would exit the trade and take a break.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A big mistke people often do is they keep losing trades and let losses grow while they close the profitable trades on small profits - good traders do its opposite they get rid of bad trades asap and keep the winning trades. So we must close the bad trade at earliest possiblity. I personally would decide to stop trading, and put a stop loss or take profit, and let the market move as he wishes, because we are not willing to do anything which it has become their provisions.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a beginner it takes a pretty strong mental preparation. I had also experienced poor trading results and it was quite disturbing to me when to bet on the next day. what you say is true, the beginner should pay attention to this. if you are already aware that it is a bad trader, then you'd better berhanti, because you also have realized that whatever was done poorly it will give loss, loss is detrimental to me, so I'm lazy.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must go refereshing after have bad experience in trading. dont be trading if we feel bad mood and in bad condition. you must stop to trading for a few times, the reasonable is 1 month. before want to trading in the real account again, firstly we must confident, realize, and preapred to start trading. dont make same mistake again in the next trade and you should learn from past mistakes i do like your point friend , i always try to clearn my mind to never make any bad step that i will regret in the future and also try to be focus on what i do

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while investors think the loss of industry sustained by the speculator is to apply a stop decline get doesn't surpass the actual cutbacks and never towards margin call in order that investors can perform at any other moment and started off while using the cracking open from the appropriate There is no point doing hedging when you already have a trade running in negative loss and you need to analyze it further to make a decision either to keep it running or book your loss right away.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the trader fall early losses on their first trade. In this situation the trader should stop trading for some days and analyze about the mistake what you have done that cause your account to go in the state of loss. Lack of knowing about the forex market also cause you a loss, if you wanna take your account in the hype of profit you have the capabilities to understand your own mistake what you have done during bad trades. Once after sort out your own mistake and ability to identify the mistake you will recover your loss what you have done during bad trades.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's why each traders should always planning their worst scenario if they facing a bad trade. this strategies must in written, so they can do the actions immediately if they meet the bad trades situation. usually the strategies would consist of several actions, so the traders will still have the options to decide which action would cause the lesser loss. whenever ther is bad time for you in forex ,you must ask help from your friend. Relax for a while, reassess your strategies and check that whats gioing wrong with you. if theere is lack of training and knowledge then try to solve this using better techniques and don't loose hope. Come to trading again with confidence and observe the market closely, Try to use forex tools like stop loss and take profit, that will help you to be stable and gain profit and recover from that situation.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always keep my trade at the time of the day Monday and Friday as usual on Monday, investors have not come to the market and this makes the market sometimes does not look good on Monday and on Friday I'm also always on the lookout because I do not want the position remains open until the day Monday because there will be a GAP in the second trading day on Monday and Friday should be carefully

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 292 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)