+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 292 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I do not know if 20 years back but I never do backtest until about 10 years back that never happened in the movement of the market movement of 1000 pips in one day might just be because we will not know the future
    ha ho sakta hai time ke time movement badta rehta hai, abhi kariban mujhe yaad hai gbpjpy kariban 600 pips ke movement hua tha aur wo bhi sirf 6 hours me
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    whether it is possible in one day movement reach 1000 pips pair ..?
    for example japan yesterday despite an earthquake, the yen did not experience the fall,,
    I agree that although the pair moves 1000 pips do not be too sure of market direction reversal,,,
    I do not know if 20 years back but I never do backtest until about 10 years back that never happened in the movement of the market movement of 1000 pips in one day might just be because we will not know the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Extremely useful post for all new traders..
    If you loss few of your equity in your initial trade, you should not discourage yourself..
    You should keep a good watch over all your drawbacks and then you have to avoid them during your next trades..This is the best strategy for all new comers..
    yes right..
    avoid to loose bigger margin by using SL and CL and back to trade to complete target...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Extremely useful post for all new traders..
    If you loss few of your equity in your initial trade, you should not discourage yourself..
    You should keep a good watch over all your drawbacks and then you have to avoid them during your next trades..This is the best strategy for all new comers..

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes it happens most of the times and traders should revisit their trading plane and strategy and should not react in a hurry to take revenge of the previous trade. Just try to forget the previous bad trade and try to over come the mistake you made in the bad trades.
    trade is bad enough to experience just to get us to do the evaluation because if this continues to happen to us then we are always disturbed the security margin

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    When do I apply all the strategies in the trading and all my bookmarks Technical However, I can not analyze the market in this period do I get out

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    it is always important to place sl on our trade
    but if I had lost to a better trade to stop, and close the monitor to calm the mind
    is important to analyze our mistakes
    not to happen again
    yeah what you saying true that we really need to always evaluate each of our mistakes so that we no longer have losses for the next trade

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Just put sl and forget about bad trades. And after hitting sl you do another analysis and this time keep in mind the mistakes that you did last time and do not repeat them.
    it is always important to place sl on our trade
    but if I had lost to a better trade to stop, and close the monitor to calm the mind
    is important to analyze our mistakes
    not to happen again

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you reversal movements as Bad Trade, You should have to think many times and try to relax. If you follow money management, then there is no worry. When i have bad trade, i close my platform and do other entertainment/jobs.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha sl denese aap bad time se bach paoge. par sl agar hit kare to phir se entry lena thik nehi hoga. aur ha agar phir se entry lena chaho to right entry lo. neho to phir se loss.
    Absolutely right dude, we should not hurry in opening a new position after one of the position has lost. we should wait for the right signal and make the trade. haste result in waste we should never forget that
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 292 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)