+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 292 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also sometimes like that, I feel hate myself because I always loss, and loss keep, the most valuable lesson is that if we loss we will start with the wiser. untill you can get suucces, and always consistent profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    nice tip my friend. you know that putting stop loss and take profit is a fun and many people do not know what is that fun. I think the best to put stop loss is minimum 30 pips. It is better to trade manually and not repeating the mistakes.
    i dont think that 30pips stop loss is good & enough. the value of stop loss dont fiex by the number of pips. set the stop loss on base the analyses. its good & best also.
    in my view 3o pips easily hitte...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are absolutely right, because the forex is not going to stop, many traders are forced to make the profit when conditions are bad.
    "Do not be afraid if it will miss the train, because trains come will be great for us traveling"

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just put sl and forget about bad trades. And after hitting sl you do another analysis and this time keep in mind the mistakes that you did last time and do not repeat them.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    When we experienced bad condition in trading, so there are something that we can do. We can stop for awhile from trading
    and reviewed what made us trade badly and then we can make it better or maybe we should spend time to relax first.
    i agree with you, so we must go refereshing after have bad experience in trading. dont be trading if we feel bad mood and in bad condition. you must stop to trading for a few times, the reasonable is 1 month. before want to trading in the real account again, firstly we must confident, realize, and preapred to start trading. dont make same mistake again in the next trade and you should learn from past mistakes

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    bad days for trade ...it depends to two factors...
    1. from the trader ( bad mood,bad strategies,loss concentration etc)
    2. the market ( slow movement with little range is bad, big big fluctuation with fast after the news is released etc)
    i really agree with you, we have to prevent from some mistake from this condition, so let us go walk and find some fresh air
    good point that you mention here..but what we do after bad trading..how we take decision what is right or wrong..
    in my view after bad trading you leave the market and going for some refreshment or you trade only in demo account. after some time you come bake in market with joy and hope.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    learning to have patience is really important in this field. when we have a bad day its better to wait for the day to pass off without trading and just analysing the market. bad days do happen occasionally and this should not dishearten us
    bad days for trade ...it depends to two factors...
    1. from the trader ( bad mood,bad strategies,loss concentration etc)
    2. the market ( slow movement with little range is bad, big big fluctuation with fast after the news is released etc)
    i really agree with you, we have to prevent from some mistake from this condition, so let us go walk and find some fresh air

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good topic @ any time bro. yes kharab samay ke douran kuch samay ke liye trading ko stop rakhna accha kam hoga. is douran apna favourite game ya movie dekhne se strace kam ho jata he. aur ha bad trading ke douran aapna bhul se sikhe to fyda milega.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahut hi badiya, agar aap aisa karne me successful rahe to aap forex market me acha kama sakte ho, revenge sabse bada dushamn hai trader ka aur uske wajah se hi bahut log barbad hue hai

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning to have patience is really important in this field. when we have a bad day its better to wait for the day to pass off without trading and just analysing the market. bad days do happen occasionally and this should not dishearten us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 292 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)